2 hours ago, bleecher said:

Is that gun barrel from any actual source?

Iirc its part of the heavy weapon set/full armor for the nu gundam

https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/FA-93HWS_ν_Gundam_Heavy_Weapons_System_Type

Hrrrmmm it seems to be a slimmed down version of the hws ver, lol. 

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

It isn't made by Bandai but it does have metal components. Looks so good, can't wait for mine to ship. And it's sooo shiny!!!

Credit to the youtube channel and creator. 

I'm looking real forward to this too!

11 hours ago, General Rasp said:

It isn't made by Bandai but it does have metal components. Looks so good, can't wait for mine to ship. And it's sooo shiny!!!

Credit to the youtube channel and creator. 

Wow!! this figure looks stunning, shiny and it looks hefty,  I don't know that much about the anime but when I see a nice looking robot figure like this one is a must buy!, guess will have to preorder now. 

Update:

It looks too damn good, just preorder for the second batch for December in AmiAmi. I hope is hefty , I really like hefty nice looking figures in my collection. :D 

Edited by Alex GS

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

MB Eva 2020 (& nx figs)!!!

20200915_130520.jpg.4d6951577f0e2e32b15f8b2e1865a996.jpg

nice, those nXedge figures are pretty fun.   I have a bunch of the gundam ones.    

The turn around time for these MB from blue seems quicker too

I like how the will toss a product promo book or 2  in there too. :lol:

1 hour ago, F360 said:

nice, those nXedge figures are pretty fun.   I have a bunch of the gundam ones.    

The turn around time for these MB from blue seems quicker too

I like how the will toss a product promo book or 2  in there too. :lol:

Yea these two will be my first. I ended up sneaking the po in with everyone else the night before and decided to not bother with the hassle of canceling and reordering for the standalone. Aside i liked eva03 (not the pilot, lol) from the series. So i thought this was cool deal.

it seems like bf has been getting their stock in (im assuming via freight) around the time 2nd wave releases are meant for jp. So i thought maybe their shipments hit the docks in jp around the time first waves go out? Just speculation.  XD

Yea the promo stuff/deals are a nice option and might also prove to be a small deterrent for scalpers (because eventually they'll get stuck with all the extra stuff).

3 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Yea these two will be my first. I ended up sneaking the po in with everyone else the night before and decided to not bother with the hassle of canceling and reordering for the standalone. Aside i liked eva03 (not the pilot, lol) from the series. So i thought this was cool deal.

it seems like bf has been getting their stock in (im assuming via freight) around the time 2nd wave releases are meant for jp. So i thought maybe their shipments hit the docks in jp around the time first waves go out? Just speculation.  XD

Yea the promo stuff/deals are a nice option and might also prove to be a small deterrent for scalpers (because eventually they'll get stuck with all the extra stuff).

I received my standalone EVA-01 2020 on Saturday but haven’t opened it yet.