Event and preorder info 

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/

Metal build Destiny gundam soul red ver is in group b with a preorder date of 9/17 (Thursday) and possibly Wednesday, September 23

In order for more people to pick it up,The maximum purchase number of each product is one

"Pre-sale" and "later sale" respectively

:(CLUB TAMASHII MEMBERS gets a even earlier preorder window 9/10 (Thursday) 16:00-9/10 (Thursday) 16:00-

12 minutes ago, F360 said:

Event and preorder info 

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/

Metal build Destiny gundam soul red ver is in group b with a preorder date of 9/17 (Thursday) and possibly Wednesday, September 23

In order for more people to pick it up,The maximum purchase number of each product is one

"Pre-sale" and "later sale" respectively

:(CLUB TAMASHII MEMBERS gets a even earlier preorder window 9/10 (Thursday) 16:00-9/10 (Thursday) 16:00-

Fingers crossed Bluefin has them at some point. That Tamashi web exclusive stuff seems way too hard. How are you guys getting that stuff? From what I understand proxy's aren't an option???

49 minutes ago, sqidd said:

So these guys help skirt the safeguards?

It says they're no longer in stock. Am I assuming correctly that when the PO opens they will show in stock??

Thanks!:hail:

not sure on that one, but it's best to signup to get the email alert.   Th

But their price is not cheap either.. 

probably  just ask the normal proxy to try preordering it .  They may or may not be able to preorder it due to 1 person and that will use up their allocations very quickly, 

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Fingers crossed Bluefin has them at some point. That Tamashi web exclusive stuff seems way too hard. How are you guys getting that stuff? From what I understand proxy's aren't an option???

Thats what I understood from their warning. I'll ask a friend to try and get them for me but im not 100% sure if he will be able to help :(

2 hours ago, F360 said:

not sure on that one, but it's best to signup to get the email alert.   Th

But their price is not cheap either.. 

probably  just ask the normal proxy to try preordering it .  They may or may not be able to preorder it due to 1 person and that will use up their allocations very quickly, 

I did think that was pricey.

I think I'm just going to wait and see if Bluefin gets them. I'm not even sure where I would put those huge wings anyway. But I want them.

Just now, Grey728 said:

@carlsylarHey where do you get your information from? I missed out on Char's Zaku I Metal Fix Figuration that was released recently because I usually just look for info here since you and many other share so much information.  

Twitter Page I share is the official Twitter of bandai, also pay attention to tamashii.jp they announce their new stuff there.

Am I correct that the only thing left in the Alternative Strike line that we know of is the Lohengrin Launcher pack or did they announce/tease anything I missed?

While it'd be a bit of a departure for the line I'm really hoping we get a Metal Build Skygrasper that works with all the striker packs.

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

what is this? Delta super packs on a gundam? i've never seen these on SEED:wacko:

lol. someones gonna try to mount this on a valk. :lol:

this is from the SEED MSV  (mobile suit variations).   Seed is like CASH for bandai , so many variations . 

4 hours ago, F360 said:

looks like the METAL BUILD Lightning striker was sold out on p-bandai japan with in a hour of opening.:wacko:

The question is, did these retailers that opened their PO ahead of time were able secure enough units that they received payment for.

Given P-Bandai's practice, there's a big chance a second round of pre-orders will be opened for it.

16 minutes ago, crackpot said:

The question is, did these retailers that opened their PO ahead of time were able secure enough units that they received payment for.

It's a safe bet NY didn't get allocated as many units as they sold.:rofl: