2 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Nice!  I ordered mine from @BluefinBrands.  Can't wait for it to ship.

I wish I knew it was going to go up on bluefin at the time.  I like the nxedge figures they came with.

I go the Unit 02 repaint from bluefin; I can't remember when that is supposed to come out.

41 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I wish I knew it was going to go up on bluefin at the time.  I like the nxedge figures they came with.

I go the Unit 02 repaint from bluefin; I can't remember when that is supposed to come out.

Yeah, it's a bit of a gamble unless it's announced prior because the release in Japan is earlier than in the States.  So if you wait it out and they don't sell here it's a bummer.

Was this thread where y'all discussed this Gurren Lagann figure? Well, regardless, there's a reissue of it up for preorder at HLJ:

ccs07000-2_0.jpg

https://www.hlj.com/ccstoys-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-gurren-lagann-alloy-action-figure-reissue-ccs07000-2

Also, I forget if this was in the Gunpla thread, here, or if there was a Moderoid or otherwise dedicated thread, but Sentinel have a Lazengann model kit upcoming. I figure it's relevant because their model kit of the Gurren Lagann was IIRC based on their Riobot figure.

set88349_0.jpg

https://www.hlj.com/plaiobot-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-lazengann-set88349

Edited by kajnrig

52 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Was this thread where y'all discussed this Gurren Lagann figure? Well, regardless, there's a reissue of it up for preorder at HLJ:

ccs07000-2_0.jpg

https://www.hlj.com/ccstoys-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-gurren-lagann-alloy-action-figure-reissue-ccs07000-2

Also, I forget if this was in the Gunpla thread, here, or if there was a Moderoid or otherwise dedicated thread, but Sentinel have a Lazengann model kit upcoming. I figure it's relevant because their model kit of the Gurren Lagann was IIRC based on their Riobot figure.

https://www.hlj.com/plaiobot-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-lazengann-set88349

I PO's the crap out of this guy! Looks soooooooo good!

6 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Resissue? I am totally not surprised they're doing multiple production runs, thing looks awesome.

Can't wait for mine from ShowZ. Which still shows Q2 2021 for delivery date...

I PO'd it through Hobby Search and ShowZ. HS shows the release date as December 2020. Show Z Q2 2021. 

I have no idea what is what.:unknw:

Edited by sqidd

The Lazengann being a model is/was some of the saddest toy related news in recent memory. It's by far my favorite design from Gurren Lagann and up until now I think all we've had is the Revoltech. I'm hoping the CCS GL paves the way for a Lazengann companion piece.

5 minutes ago, kaiotheforsaken said:

The Lazengann being a model is/was some of the saddest toy related news in recent memory. It's by far my favorite design from Gurren Lagann and up until now I think all we've had is the Revoltech. I'm hoping the CCS GL paves the way for a Lazengann companion piece.

I would love to see a Lazengann CCS companion piece. We almost got Lazengann in the Super Robot Chogokin line but it never came out before the line ended. 

34 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Oh hell yes. I had written off the Snow White...thank you General, sir!

Freedom Concept 2 is back in stock as well:
https://www.bluefinbrands.com/freedom-gundam-concept-2-mobile-suit-gundam-seed-bandai-tamashii-nations-metal-build.html

Wonder if they saved some for the Gundam Expo event going on the next few days?

Edited by FattyMoBookyButt

On 8/22/2020 at 4:53 AM, doomgart said:

Had anyone here issue with anime-export? I asked him about shipping, they provide me an answer and then after the question about details they stop answering.

I think they’re one of the shops with the shitty alternative shipping options during this pandemic.  I have a few things stuck with them. 

4 hours ago, HG Blows said:

I think they’re one of the shops with the shitty alternative shipping options during this pandemic.  I have a few things stuck with them. 

Get a Tenso address and have AE send them there. Then Tenso to you. Easy peasy. Since COVID my Tenso address has been getting a work out.

At first, they told me than it is possible to send my order by DHL but it will be expensive. Then I asked about price and didn't get answer since middle of July. I sent a few emails and requests with repeated question by webform but with same result.

So, the problem is with customer service, i think the Tenso will not help in my case. I don't know how i can contact with AE!