mine just landed. haven't taken it out of the box yet it is in fact here. Fedex tried to juke me, but they failed.

quick question, is there still nowhere to store the buster rifle besides the shield?

The 00 line is just becoming incestuous at this point. The Exia feeds into the 00, they both feed into the Quanta, the Quanta feeds back into this Exia... :lol:

Next thing you'll see is 00 Gundam Repair XN Raiser 7S/G Full Saber GN Condenser Type (Trans Am Mode).

8 hours ago, kajnrig said:

The 00 line is just becoming incestuous at this point. The Exia feeds into the 00, they both feed into the Quanta, the Quanta feeds back into this Exia... :lol:

Next thing you'll see is 00 Gundam Repair XN Raiser 7S/G Full Saber GN Condenser Type (Trans Am Mode).

I won't be surprised when they announce a Quanta Full Saber version.  

I completely forgot Freedom concept 2 was releasing this month, and only realised when I got the HLJ notification. I thought it would have been closer to end of August.

It’s now sitting in my private warehouse until 2021 since Aussie shipping is too expensive right now. In hind sight I should have cancelled the PO because I’ll probably be able to get it faster through my work. :lol:

Oh well... hopefully I can score a DX Roy on release and have them both sit in PW until the pandemic is over and affordable shipping returns to ship them together. 

Edited by eggy99

35 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Amiami is charging me 5100 yen to ship mb freedom 2.0.  I shipped 2 mafex and a shf ginyu  together for 2500 yen is it really that much bigger?

DHL? To which country? I don't know why they quoted me for EMS when they know it's not available to the US yet. 

27 minutes ago, bleecher said:

HLJ charged me 3100 yen for 3 day DHL shipping

To the US? If so, that's not bad. 

Edited by crackpot

9 minutes ago, crackpot said:

DHL? To which country? I don't know why they quoted me for EMS when they know it's not available to the US yet. 

Dhl to US, california

1 hour ago, HG Blows said:

Amiami is charging me 5100 yen to ship mb freedom 2.0.  I shipped 2 mafex and a shf ginyu  together for 2500 yen is it really that much bigger?

Amiami shipping boxes are normally heavier due to thick cardboard.  So that alone can push its weight and size to the next shipping bracket. 

10 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

Shipping fees from Ami can be irregular at times. A couple of times I opted for EMS but Ami switched to DHL for me as it was cheaper than EMS. Now I opted for DHL but it was so expensive at 4100yen within Asia. Opted to revise to EMS and waiting for their reply on the new rates now.

hmm.  for Amiami once they email you the item and shipping cost for a preorder.   If you go log into your account from your computer and then click for it in the "orders awaiting payment".  They will then have a list of what other shipping options you can choose for this order along with its pricing .  you can then select and pay right there and then if ems is available .   

This is for my preorders going to the USA before.  (of course right now , shipping to usa would only be DHL.)   

I heard there is also a "Surface mail (premium) option for the USA too. 

5 hours ago, crackpot said:

Yea to the US

2 hours ago, F360 said:

hmm.  for Amiami once they email you the item and shipping cost for a preorder.   If you go log into your account from your computer and then click for it in the "orders awaiting payment".  They will then have a list of what other shipping options you can choose for this order along with its pricing .  you can then select and pay right there and then if ems is available .   

This is for my preorders going to the USA before.  (of course right now , shipping to usa would only be DHL.)   

I heard there is also a "Surface mail (premium) option for the USA too. 

Not for my account though. Whenever I choose to change my shipping method, it always goes back to the customer service to determine the shipping before reverting back to me. Perhaps the costs to the US is more "standard". 

7 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

Man! I can't wait for version 2 Freedom! I should be able to get my hands on it this week!

I never had the 1st version and excited to finally complete Kira's suits :)

Wow! I just won a Metal Build Red frame!! waaaaah! I thought it was a hoax, but I just only paid shipping :)

MQpwAu1.png?1

Nice.  Congrats .  :drinks:

I like that they also listed the other winners too.  

https://www.mandarake.co.jp/campaign/2020/mandarake_free/index.html