Do folks anticipate this will be a difficult preorder even though it’s just a repaint? 

I want to say the EVA 01 repaint was relative easy to purchase from bluefin after the initial PO madness. 

6 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Anyone pre-order gffmc wing zero snow white from bluefin?Mind upload a backside of the box when it arrives?

Haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but can do when my copy arrives. Will the Bluefin version have a different box from the Japanese release? 

7 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Anyone pre-order gffmc wing zero snow white from bluefin?Mind upload a backside of the box when it arrives?

How different would it be compared to the Japan release other than a bluefin sticker possibly slapped on it?

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but can do when my copy arrives. Will the Bluefin version have a different box from the Japanese release? 

Thanks!Nothing big actually just wanna to see if there will be a bluefin sticker or not.

22 hours ago, carlsylar said:

6055A27F-049A-4597-BA23-1BF04F79832A.jpeg.f192c9789932c71cfe8dac1e65bf1507.jpeg

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000146200/

Metal Build Eva Unit 02 2020 ver PO will start July 16 at 4:00 PM Japan local time. 26400 Yen November Release

Just repaint nothing new

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2533582001001

PB USA link 250USD PO at 3:00EDT Jul 16

December Release

Its a P-Bandai preorder right?

3 minutes ago, kaiotheforsaken said:

I dunno if the it's the pictures or what, but that looks so damn good. Hope I can get in on this.

I think it’s going to be relatively easy to get one at bluefin. You can still get the eva01 repaint bundled with a couple nxedge figs. 

I'm glad that this is just a strait repaint since it gives me no reason to get it; but I'm also kinda bummed that it doesn't have new accessories because they've shown some cool unreleased stuff in shows.

The original versions of the MB EVA units were basically in line with other retailers. These 2020 versions though, BBTS is doing a nearly 200 dollar markup before taxes and all that. It's kind of insane, especially when you can just cut them out of the middle and get it right from the source. Pre-orders are still open on the 02, so I would classify this as not at all hard to get. Even the repaint of 01, with some crap bundled with it, can be bought today off Bluefin's site and it saves you like 100-120 dollars.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken
Spelling

3 minutes ago, kaiotheforsaken said:

The original versions of the MB EVA units were basically in line with other retailers. These 2020 versions though, BBTS is doing a nearly 200 dollar markup before taxes and all that. It's kind of insane, especially when you can just cut them out of the middle and get it right from the source. Pre-orders are still open on the 02, so I would classify this as not at all hard to get. Even the repaint of 01, with some crap bundled with it, can be bought today off Bluefin's site and it saves you like 100-120 dollars.

HEY!  the only thing we bundled with the Eva 01 was love and happiness... and a pair of NXEdge figures :)

2 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

HEY!  the only thing we bundled with the Eva 01 was love and happiness... and a pair of NXEdge figures :)

Haha, I mean crap in the nicest way possible =P. Bundled or not, you guys still have a good price on 01 and you're helping folks get items that might have been import only just a few years ago.

1 minute ago, CharlesXavier said:

Envy you guys in the states who can order pbandai stuffs effortlessly and with plenty of stocks to go about. Those of us in Asia outside of Japan struggle to buy any pbandai metal build with 1 sec instant sell out upon PO opening.

I am in mainland China, the Bandai T-mall shop carries plenty pb limited items and they are easy to grab one. You can also try proxy dealers to buy you one piece from pb japan. That is what I used to do years ago.

Just got an email notification from USAGundamstore that they're receiving stock of

GFFMC RX-78-02 (40th Anniversary), $200

and

GFFMC MS-06C Zaku II Type C, $210

They regularly have 10% off coupon codes. Dunno how that price compares to other retailers. I know the Zaku Aurelius Youtube channel has a code that's consistently plugged on his videos. I forget what it is off the top of my head...

15 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I really enjoy the nxedge figs :) 

I actually would want both of the NXedge figures, I just haven't been willing to buy the eva 01 because I've been throwing my money at pso2NA like a dumbass. :p:wacko:

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

I actually would want both of the NXedge figures, I just haven't been willing to buy the eva 01 because I've been throwing my money at pso2NA like a dumbass. :p:wacko:

I have all of them and two of the mass production evas though I haven't gotten around to opening anything.  One day they'll make for some nice desktop figs.  My VF GN-Us are on desk duty now.

I like the EVA repaints but who knows when I'll actually get a chance to crack them open.  Space is too much of an issue these days and I don't have the time/energy to thin out my collection.