I don't think it's possible to have more than dual fin funnel without modifying the connecting piece. The funnels are connected to the backpack using this metal adaptor and there is one for each side. I don't see how another of these could be attached together to extend it without modification.

image.png.0b5432cc2dde7ae571c0ed46b23f687a.png

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

I don't think it's possible to have more than dual fin funnel without modifying the connecting piece. The funnels are connected to the backpack using this metal adaptor and there is one for each side. I don't see how another of these could be attached together to extend it without modification.

image.png.0b5432cc2dde7ae571c0ed46b23f687a.png

And it is too heavy to attatch more

6 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

And it is too heavy to attatch more

@carlsylar What is the weight of just one set installed minus the additional display stand? Does the Nu Gundam feel wobbly with one or both funnel sets installed? What's the fall factor here without the stand propping it up?

It would have been nice if Bandai had a action stand to display the funnels. Oh well. Either way I hope this  product line sold well and they release another one like a Sazabi, Zeta, or RX-178. I'd be all over any of those. Hopefully with better articulation and an actual stand that could support it.

whether I get another MB Nigoki depends on what accessories it comes with. if it comes with the rocket launchers and heavy lance they showed off last year I'm down.

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Did they show the mystery EVA MB from the tamashi event yet? I watched the video but it looks like they never removed the opaque cover :huh:

Unit 2 repaint like the unit 1 but for now no new accessories showed and for now display only. 

4 hours ago, carlsylar said:

There will be new robot spirits crossbone gundam but no mb crossbone for this year

That is a double bummer. No new MB crossbones for 2020 and now I have another line with crossbone gundams :p. I do try to stick with one scale for a specific series but the robot spirits have been so good lately, can't pass them up. 

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

...Still waiting on my Snow White. Guess I'm on the second wave of production and all that.

You should be able to tell from when you ordered it and the product listing wherever you ordered from.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

You should be able to tell from when you ordered it and the product listing wherever you ordered from.

It's ordered off the P-Bandai listing via a proxy. Still just shows as completed, undelivered. So we play the waiting game.

13 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It's ordered off the P-Bandai listing via a proxy. Still just shows as completed, undelivered. So we play the waiting game.

That means that the order was put in. The bandai 2nd run is mid July.

20 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

That means that the order was put in. The bandai 2nd run is mid July.

Pretty much, so I wait.

Debating if I want to shell out for domestic shipping and more proxy fees to combine it with something from Jungle via Tenso.

Since everyone is posting GFF Metal Composite and Metal Structure Gundam figures, I think it's just appropriate to change the title to 'Bandai METAL Build/Composite/Structure'.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, no3Ljm said:

Since everyone is posting GFF Metal Composite and Metal Structure Gundam figures, I think it's just appropriate to change the title to 'Bandai METAL Build/Composite/Structure'.

And Metal Robot Spirits/Damashi :D