1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

https://tamashii.jp/features_2020/?fbclid=IwAR2wDufFofSGPW7apV1cA7z9d9w6qPzHkikP5bgns1sQy7OMn-PADohx4WY

There will be an online event this July. Looks like there is no Macross, hope I am utterly wrong.

There will be a repaint of mb eva unit 2 to be announced. So far they will only sell shf iron man and shf dragon ball son-goku kid ver

Edited by carlsylar

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

https://tamashii.jp/features_2020/?fbclid=IwAR2wDufFofSGPW7apV1cA7z9d9w6qPzHkikP5bgns1sQy7OMn-PADohx4WY

There will be an online event this July. Looks like there is no Macross, hope I am utterly wrong.

Yeah just posted about this in the DX 1/48 thread wondering if we’ll see any new displays.

29 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

There will be a repaint of mb eva unit 2 to be announced. So far they will only sell shf iron man and shf dragon ball son-goku kid ver

Oooh dang it. Just what I (don’t ) need and will likely buy.

So after finally watching Gundam 00 TV series  season 1 this month and currently half way through season 2, I'm in love with the Exia design.

I've already bought Metal Build Exia  and Metal Build Exia Repair 1.

My Metal build Exia is currently configured as Exia Repair 3.

Currently trying to decide whether to buy one more Metal Build Exia to have it displayed as original Exia or buy a Metal build 00 Qan (T)? I only can afford one, not both.

Thoughts?

I've no emotional attachment to 00 Qan (T) yet, as I have not seen the movie yet. Is it a good figure?

5 minutes ago, Graham said:

So after finally watching Gundam 00 TV series  season 1 this month and currently half way through season 2, I'm in love with the Exia design.

Currently trying to decide whether to buy one more Metal Build Exia to have it displayed as original Exia or buy a Metal build 00 Qan (T)? I only can afford one, not both.

Thoughts?

I've no emotional attachment to 00 Qan (T) yet, as I have not seen the movie yet. Is it a good figure?

Personally I suggest Qan for it is still at a cheap price, but it has the arm issue which will break during transit. 
May I suggest R4 Exia which will release next month. It is a exia and quite looks like oo qant

12 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Personally I suggest Qan for it is still at a cheap price, but it has the arm issue which will break during transit. 
May I suggest R4 Exia which will release next month. It is a exia and quite looks like oo qant

Hmm......goes off to Google R4 Exia

5 hours ago, Graham said:

Thoughts?

If Bandai ever makes the GN arms , would you consider buying it for Exia? 

The 00 Qan T is an interesting display piece that goes out of its way to have as many moving and detachable parts sometimes to it's own determent. I don't have the broken shoulders, but I've seen a couple of cases. 

Thoughts?

After watching the 00 Movie you will probably want a Qan (T). I haven't had any issues with my copy and I suggest getting the figure from Amazon Japan if they have it for a good price. That way if you your figure has manufacturing issues you can exchange for a new one. As full disclosure I haven't used the clear ring to display the GN bits, which I have heard can crack.

Sorry, WTF is that????? Michael Bayesque mes of parts?

That's the Amatsu Mina Gold Astray Frame (Originally in Black). The picture is turned on it side to make it appear to be in flight. There is a White version now available for pre-order as well: Amatsu Mina Hana Gold Astray Frame.

METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina - New Images ...Tamashii Nations US | Official Web Site of Japan's top collectible ...

5 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Damn.. I have one MISB and have been displaying my MOSHOW version. I wasn't aware of any QC or arm issues :( Now I'll have to pull it out of storage and take a look.

8 hours ago, Graham said:

Sorry, WTF is that????? Michael Bayesque mes of parts?

LoL, what? The Astray Amatsu Mina literally uses the same base body as the other Astrays. However be glad you don't have interest in it as it' currently the most sought after and value appreciated of the Metal Build Seed products. :)

---------------------------------------------

3glow-17.png

9 hours ago, Graham said:

Year, not a fan of an of the Gundam Astray designs.

Everyone has their opinions/preferences and there's no right or wrong to them; regardless at least now you know the mecha you were referring to. :good:

5 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

Same here.  My last Gundam figure, bought it last year, still sealed in the box. 

00_gundam.jpg

Did you completely stop?

Bandai had better offer that lance separately and not keep it exclusive to repaints. I am going to be super bummed if we don't see it with an EVA 00 or sold separately in an option set. The new paint job is very slick looking and it is nice they did the weapons and bay in light grey. 

1 minute ago, General Rasp said:

Bandai had better offer that lance separately and not keep it exclusive to repaints. I am going to be super bummed if we don't see it with an EVA 00 or sold separately in an option set. The new paint job is very slick looking and it is nice they did the weapons and bay in light grey. 

They could but for some reason, I find it unlikely to happen. If they won't, hopefully some 3rd party releases some kind of weapon pack with lance included. 

I'm really regretting not ordering this when I had the chance. Mostly because I'm sure regular version I ordered is never coming. I should really contact the chosen prime and ask for a refund.

4 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm really regretting not ordering this when I had the chance. Mostly because I'm sure regular version I ordered is never coming. I should really contact the chosen prime and ask for a refund.

Its still available here but bundled with extra crap. 

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/eva-01-test-type-eva2020-bundle.html

15 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

9 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Its still available here but bundled with extra crap. 

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/eva-01-test-type-eva2020-bundle.html

Was just going to post this for you as well.  And yes, you absolutely should contact the Chosen Prime.  It totally escaped me to follow up with you because I didn't pre-pay for that order.  I did the pay-later.  I hit them up sometime ago, and they weren't sure if it was a glitch or not.  They were clueless of the pre-order and said they would get back to me because Bluefin wasn't shipping at the time.

I would ask what's up with it, and they'll totally refund you if it's bogus.

Edit:  Btw, I would hit them up via their Facebook page if you have an account there.  Much quicker response.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S