8 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Wow. That pic took a lot of Red Astray Metal builds to pull off. Or do you happen to have a lot of tiger claw expansion kits at your disposal?

Well I bought some pb version at the first release, then I got some more new red astray kai. At least 7 Astray red frame kai I am currently have.

I want to be excited for the Amatsu Hana.. but for some reason I'm not and I can't pinpoint why.. On paper I love it and can't wait. But after seeing the promo vid and pics.. meh? I'm getting a 'clown' kinda vibe from it. Like Ronald McDonald.

I am curious to know.

Does the bluefin server crash the instant the PO is active?

And does the Metal Build figure get sold out in a flash the moment the PO is up?

This is what happens to the Asia sites when Metal Build POs are up.

I hope those of you with access to Bluefin have an easier and more relaxed experience during your PO.

1 hour ago, CharlesXavier said:

I am curious to know.

Does the bluefin server crash the instant the PO is active?

And does the Metal Build figure get sold out in a flash the moment the PO is up?

This is what happens to the Asia sites when Metal Build POs are up.

I hope those of you with access to Bluefin have an easier and more relaxed experience during your PO.

Bluefin's website did crash before and their website is crap to begin with and is very slow. This time, p-bandai USA is hosting the PO. So while crashing is still possible, at least it's not as bad as Bluefin.

I don't see this selling out quick. The Blue Frame 2nd didn't sell out quick on p-bandai Japan. This is just as obscure as the other Astray Frames. 

Edited by crackpot

10 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

:sorry:

I still love you guys! I have ordered a few P-Bandai kits from your site before the P-Bandai US site was revamped and started carrying the kits. Every order has been great! 

And your shipping price is better than P-Bandai's :good:

Is there a new release date for the GFFMC Snow White through your site?

And will Bluefin's site be opening any new P-Bandai orders or are they all going through P-Bandai US?

1 hour ago, BluefinBrands said:

:sorry:

Lol! Take it as constructive criticism. Your website needs improvement by a lot. While you guys are here, what happened to the Metal Build Blue Frame 2nd and Alternative Strike Launcher pack? It never showed up for pre-order here.

50 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Lol! Take it as constructive criticism. Your website needs improvement by a lot. While you guys are here, what happened to the Metal Build Blue Frame 2nd and Alternative Strike Launcher pack? It never showed up for pre-order here.

We are always looking to improve. The emoji was a playful reactions to the comment. Only one person cried during our lunch meeting when it was brought up. The rest of us stood strong, and ate in reflective silence as we internally mapped out how to be better. :)

We have inquired about the other 2 items you mentioned, but have not heard anything back yet. As soon as we know something we will be sure to post it up. This will be the first P-Bandai Metal Build for us, so it may dictate what future releases we get. 

49 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

We are always looking to improve. The emoji was a playful reactions to the comment. Only one person cried during our lunch meeting when it was brought up. The rest of us stood strong, and ate in reflective silence as we internally mapped out how to be better. :)

We have inquired about the other 2 items you mentioned, but have not heard anything back yet. As soon as we know something we will be sure to post it up. This will be the first P-Bandai Metal Build for us, so it may dictate what future releases we get. 

Welcome to the party. Can you send some thugs over to HG and force them to relinquish their rights to Macross in the States so you can distribute that? Would be great timing with the cost of Int’l shipping. Heck, I’ll pitch in to hire them if it helps.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

59 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

Only one person cried during our lunch meeting when it was brought up. The rest of us stood strong, and ate in reflective silence as we internally mapped out how to be better.

Brilliant. I LOL'd in a work Skype meeting I was pretending to participate in.

The first of my High Maneuver Test Packs for the Gundam Astrea came in; a couple Astreas and the extra parts give you some pretty cool options for display. My only "complaint" is that they don't give you anywhere near enough of the jointed connectors; I pooled the ones included in all 3 of my Astreas with the ones from the test pack and was still looking for more.

vuW6sar.jpg

dZz9yFs.jpg

cPbhfEJ.jpg

o8dsFXo.jpg

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, taxes suck. Almost $300 shipped for a Gold Frame.

They got me though.

I goofed up and did a proxy with dj Wednesday night before checking bluefinbrands twitter or here on the forums. Maybe similar in price after shipping for me.

I was going to do some part swapping. I priced it out and almost dipped for a 2nd via pbandai us but it was close to 300$ with signature and figured i shouldn't just for part swapping, lol.

It sure is pwetty though.

I'll admit, if I wasn't a sucker for the white+electroplated gold color scheme it would have been a skip for me.

Though at least this will hopefully help the US site to convince Bandai to give them more stuff. Really glad to see metal builds and gunpla on there, not just clothes and accessories.

Yes yes i agree! I wasn't even crazy for the black ver either. I hit the slippery slope and caught the itch. It was definitely an impulse buy for me. Damn friend pmed me about it and once i saw the weapons and then the bunny ears I caved... lol.

I should've waited an hr or two before going proxy. I would've definitely gone with pbandai us if i was aware. Hmm maybe i'll get a 2nd mb blue frame 2nd revised if it goes up via pbandai us... lol!

7 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, taxes suck. Almost $300 shipped for a Gold Frame.

They got me though.

That and the fact that they didnt let me combine shipping with a figuarts releasing the same month :angry: Ordered anyway....

4 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Asia outside of Japan instant sell out. Lots of stock available for the US.

I still see stock available at various websites in Japan and Hong Kong. Looks like no issue in ordering for those who really want one.