Bandai is literally taking all of money with P-Bandai kits going up on the USA store, the ZZ Robot Spirits, and the Metal Build Blue Frame. Plus the Freedom Ver 2 a couple of weeks ago. Can Bandai start a reward program or something? 

15 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

manage to order the red frame kai at PO price at amazon around 27k yen after shipping lucky me. Did they release more stocks or am i lucky?

Bandai had released this I think 2 years ago as a web exclusive.  Most people that wanted it got it then.  Plus Bandai pulled a Malibu Stacy by only changing up the mounting point to make it compatible with the Strike Gundam and its Striker packs.   This is probably the only Gundam Metal Build that may shelf warm for a while. 

3 hours ago, F360 said:

The us p-bandai store finally posted a preorder for  gundam figure instead of just model kits.   maybe it's a sign.

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2484810001001

not sure if these up coming p-bandai gundam stuff would be on https://www.bluefinbrands.com/ either. since we wont know under later on:unsure:

After looking at the prices on the USA PBandai stuff and comparing it to NY it looks like USAPbandai and NY prices are pretty close.  So it looks like USA PBandai adds a little to the top, as they are not 100% Bandai because of the Bluefin distribution thing.  

Since the Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise is a MB I've been wanting for a while I just took one of the AE order for it and the Launcher pack.  Buying early and paying probably $20-40 more for peace of mind.  Here's hoping that USAPBandai/Bluefin streamline whatever they are doing so that it benefits us the consumers at least just a lil bit. 

Plus I emailed Bluefin today with two questions,  They answered one, and completely ignored my question regarding the Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise. 

9 hours ago, brouken said:

Is this the "best" option going for P-Bandai pre-orders? (Baring these show up on the new US store.)

1 hour ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Is this the "best" option going for P-Bandai pre-orders? (Baring these show up on the new US store.)

Unlikely. My pre-order through a proxy was $75 up-front, plus $11 in domestic shipping/proxy fees, plus whatever international shipping is (w/o markup). For the Launcher Striker.

Wanted to PO the Blue Frame - I held off the P-Bandai JP site and waited for the SG site (my first time trying to PO there since I usually buy Macross, and they don't carry the franchise), seems like servers crashing and the item selling out is pretty common. By the time FJ got back to me, the JP site was then sold out.

In the end went with an Okini Land PO, hope they don't bail on me like Mykombini did on the Kairos..

3 hours ago, joelwuj said:

Wanted to PO the Blue Frame - I held off the P-Bandai JP site and waited for the SG site (my first time trying to PO there since I usually buy Macross, and they don't carry the franchise), seems like servers crashing and the item selling out is pretty common. By the time FJ got back to me, the JP site was then sold out.

In the end went with an Okini Land PO, hope they don't bail on me like Mykombini did on the Kairos..

All of the Asia sites for P-Bandai outside of Japan are instant sell outs for Metal Build items. Only in the Japan site can the PO stay open without selling out for between 30mins to 2 hours, depending on how popular it is in Japan. As for those that Bluefin carries for the US, not sure how fast they sell out but the window seems to open longer than it does in Asia.

1 hour ago, CharlesXavier said:

All of the Asia sites for P-Bandai outside of Japan are instant sell outs for Metal Build items. Only in the Japan site can the PO stay open without selling out for between 30mins to 2 hours, depending on how popular it is in Japan. As for those that Bluefin carries for the US, not sure how fast they sell out but the window seems to open longer than it does in Asia.

yup...dun understand y they would do that by giving limited and low amt of stock to other asia market... n to make it worst it is instant sell out so u have to make a decision to get which item and forgo which item.... and if u r unlucky..... u dun manage to get any at all...

5 hours ago, joelwuj said:

u r late if u try to PO at P-bandai first before FJ... my FJ order got cancel even before P-bandai for my country announced the news.

yes server crashing is for sure when it comes to hot items like metal build...... they just never learn cos y would they?

3 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Not all the only metal builds sell out instantly outside japan, from the Singapore store I managed to snag 2 gernsbacks and that remained open for a few days

21 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Not all the only metal builds sell out instantly outside japan, from the Singapore store I managed to snag 2 gernsbacks and that remained open for a few days

FMP isn't as popular I guess or not as many people were into Metal Builds back then. Gunbarrel wasn't as difficult to buy as well.

image.png.67e0e0c380d255a56e49903f9a7fb317.png

I'm thinking about the Perfect strike, would you think we will see a brand new wing striker packs to connect the launcher and the sword striker or just an adapter (image on the left) as seen on the astray alternative strike with new connections to do that ?

and an other question according to you, are these connections (image on the right) planned for example to add at the same time the three striker packs (Wing, Launcher and future Sword) on the astray ?

image.png

Edited by Via

On 4/28/2020 at 11:58 AM, eXis10z said:

It's still available to PO on PB Japan.

Good looking out! Can't cancel my Okini order so I'm around 3000 yen poorer.. Oh well, this is the nature of our hobby :p

22 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Since you are from Singapore you may try https://www.tfh.com.sg/product-details.php?p=22802

I wont really recommend TFH unless u have too much money to burn... used to buy from them years ago but to cut it short, there are times when other than their price being on the higher side, stock get cut which i had encounter before... anyway they only have blue frame and with that price no different getting from NY which at least they delivery like for Karios case for DX macross