10 hours ago, carlsylar said:

It is Unit-01 night variants for sure

I'm like 99% sure it's Night mode Shogoki, but I want it to be a totally out of nowhere Mark.06 because that would be amazing. I'm still waiting on the regular version I ordered but seeing the lance of longinus has me very interested.

So finally got the full article and gallery up for the Metal Structure Nu Gundam; https://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-structure-nu-review/

title-fb-MS-nu-1.png 

Full article breaks it down but overall I gave it a 6.5/10.  Here's a copy and paste of the final score comments:

Overall Score: 6.5/10 – The Bandai Metal Structure RX-93 is a very unapologetic display piece with just enough articulation to keep it from being considered a statue but personally comes out to be a big disappointment in this area. Ultimately it appeals to a particular crowd who are it seems are ultimately just looking for a big, pretty Nu Gundam to have displayed in the hangar which is more than fine but in my opinion this didn’t need to have any diecast or articulation in general. With that, I feel it’s a piece with features that are ultimately “fluff” for the sake of having driven up the price for a piece that could have been an extremely nice statue at an even larger scale for half of the price. Unless the next release in this line really shows that it’s bringing more to the table, I’ll be sticking to the Bandai Metal Build and Fix Figuartion Metal Composite lines going forward.

Here are come pics from the gallery portion:

6-495 

5-554 

14-265 

3-648

If Bandai is going to do repaints (which was going to happen sooner or later) P-bandai is the appropriate outlet for them. It's a bummer we aren't getting a new Eva since there are plenty still to do. Maybe Bandai is planning on doing repaints as P-bandai releases and have the regular figures as general releases. It would have been nice if Bandai gave us the option to purchase the spear separately, I would have paid P-bandai prices for one. 

Hopefully we will get an actual new Eva later this year. 

22 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

If Bandai is going to do repaints (which was going to happen sooner or later) P-bandai is the appropriate outlet for them. It's a bummer we aren't getting a new Eva since there are plenty still to do. Maybe Bandai is planning on doing repaints as P-bandai releases and have the regular figures as general releases. It would have been nice if Bandai gave us the option to purchase the spear separately, I would have paid P-bandai prices for one. 

Hopefully we will get an actual new Eva later this year. 

No we won’t. Next is Unit-02 repaint

1 minute ago, carlsylar said:

This year there are GUNDAM astray gold frame white version, GUNDAM destiny pack, EVA Unit-02 repaint, strike launcher package

Astray Gold frame white ver??? Where did that come from?

Destiny pack sold by itself or a reissue of the Destiny Gundam?

Strike Launcher pack I cant wait :)

13 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Astray Gold frame white ver??? Where did that come from?

Destiny pack sold by itself or a reissue of the Destiny Gundam?

Strike Launcher pack I cant wait :)

The white colored of gold astray AMATSU Mina 

Destiny I assume it is tamashii expo limited something like soul red or designer’s red or Tokyo Olympic Red version

Launcher pack will be earlier release than the sword pack

10 hours ago, Graham said:

Hoping for a eventual Metal Build Gundam V2 Assault-Buster.

Yes! That'd be amazing! Would definitely grab a MB of that if it ever came around. Really wish they'd also do a MB Double X Gundam but I suspect that's an aquired taste. :p

24 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

BBTS's pricing for P-Bandai keeps going up with every release. It is getting ridiculous. If they would charge a fair price I might actually buy more stuff from them.

This is an exclusive in Japan at this time. So they're importing it and probably getting it through a proxy hence the big mark up. I don't see the issue with it due to that.

4 minutes ago, crackpot said:

This is an exclusive in Japan at this time. So they're importing it and probably getting it through a proxy hence the big mark up. I don't see the issue with it due to that.

The P-Bandai price is 28,600 yen or $263 USD per Google. BBTS is charging a $200 mark up to include proxy fee, shipping and profit. I have shipped Metal Builds for $30-ish, EMS. I would bet bulk freight would be much cheaper. And proxy fees run maybe $20 on the high end. BBTS is making a good profit off of these pre-orders, on top of the non-refundable payment. 

1 minute ago, General Rasp said:

The P-Bandai price is 28,600 yen or $263 USD per Google. BBTS is charging a $200 mark up to include proxy fee, shipping and profit. I have shipped Metal Builds for $30-ish, EMS. I would bet bulk freight would be much cheaper. And proxy fees run maybe $20 on the high end. BBTS is making a good profit off of these pre-orders, on top of the non-refundable payment. 

You know it's possible they're paying tariffs and duties importing it since they are a retailer. So add that to the mark up.