Looks like the First Batch of the Metal Structure Nu is going to be ship out on the 12/14-16. 

BANZAIII , BANZAIII , BANZAII

Correction I assume that - 

The correct info is Tamashii is holding a event '' Limited to 3 days on December 14, 15 and 16! "METAL STRUCTURE Demolition Machine RX-93 ν Gundam" Touch & Try held! !''

Edited by Arky
incorrect info

2 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Bluefin has been great on the orders so far. I got my order before my amiami so I guess I’ll be selling the amiami. Someone PM if you want one for what I paid plus shipping

One of what?

On 12/6/2019 at 1:47 PM, sqidd said:

Man, I really like the one with the blue too!

6glow-4.png

I think I still like the original blue color more than they grey. I wonder if you can attach the seraphim binders from the snow white onto the original zero. I'm also wondering if you can plug the original Messer Zwergs into the T slots in the Neue Zwerg to give it even more guns. :spiteful:

On 12/7/2019 at 12:48 AM, Kuma Style said:

Do you own the Destiny? Because it's just a repaint of it. What in particular are you looking for?

I don't own the Destiny and I'm not really looking for anything in particular. The biggest thing that stands out to me with the Heine is actually the repaint (colors). My fav color is that red/orange combination, like a fire red. 

I've read mixed reviews about the overall vibrancy of the colors and how they differ from what you see on a screen as opposed to real life; references to things more brown than orange/red.

So I guess my concern is exactly that I suppose-- how is the overall paint on this one?

Edited by epiksol

9 hours ago, epiksol said:

I don't own the Destiny and I'm not really looking for anything in particular. The biggest thing that stands out to me with the Heine is actually the repaint (colors). My fav color is that red/orange combination, like a fire red. 

I've read mixed reviews about the overall vibrancy of the colors and how they differ from what you see on a screen as opposed to real life; references to things more brown than orange/red.

So I guess my concern is exactly that I suppose-- how is the overall paint on this one?

I had two different Heines and both look great, I never saw any discrepancies in color between any of them

20190523_131443.jpg

42 minutes ago, sqidd said:

These are all spoken for correct?

Ya, unless you're fine with inflated price of at least 130000 yen (~$1300). IIRC the PO for the Metal Structure Nu just lasted a minute or so on the usual online shops.

Edited by pafy6285