So I got around to opening by Proto Astrea from Nippon-Yasan and it is missing an armor piece. 211105984_MissingPiece.thumb.jpg.7010ba3d3305e67497934dc51db449d1.jpg

I contacted NY to asked if I could exchange my copy for a new one and they replied "We will contact the manufacture for a replacement piece and get back to you." I know their customer service is horrible and betting they won't come through with a replacement. Since they aren't willing to exchange the figure I am stuck with it for now. 

Is there anywhere else I could look for assistance? 

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

So I got around to opening by Proto Astrea from Nippon-Yasan and it is missing an armor piece. 211105984_MissingPiece.thumb.jpg.7010ba3d3305e67497934dc51db449d1.jpg

I contacted NY to asked if I could exchange my copy for a new one and they replied "We will contact the manufacture for a replacement piece and get back to you." I know their customer service is horrible and betting they won't come through with a replacement. Since they aren't willing to exchange the figure I am stuck with it for now. 

Did you pay for it by paypal? If yes, when it was?

5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

I paided for thd pre-order in full through PayPal on 1/28/2019.

Then you have 180 days from date of payment to open the disput. Until 28 on this month you can open the disput on the paypal about your situation.

In this case NY will block your NY account anyway. But the paypal can fully refound your order (the item cost and the shipping cost from NY to you) if you will win the disput. In the end of the disput (before getting refound) you will have to send the item to NY and pay the back shipping cost by yourself. In my country PayPal covering part of the back shipping cost (max about 24$).

So, If you shure that NY will not solve your problem, paypal can help you i think.

In my case i won the disput (NY blocked my account immediatly, when i opened the disput). And NY didn't write anything in the disput. Before opening the disput i tried to explain my case with their support, but they didn't help.

10 hours ago, General Rasp said:

with this being a p-bandai item,  only the person(store, proxy, individual)  that placed the preorder will be able to get any support from Bandai.   So where this item was listed for preorder is where you can get support.  Japan, Singapore, Hong kong, taiwan, China.   , but not the kid clothing store that is p-bandai USA/Canada.

Meaning besides N-Y,  you can also request a proxy from any of those countries that most likely also placed preorders of this same item to request a replacement for the missing piece due to QC.    Pretty much the proxy will use one of their order numbers to request for the replacement part from Bandai.  People that placed preorders for this same item in those p-banida countries can also do this too as long as their own item came with no bad QC.    

But IIRC the deadline to request is within 7 days of receiving the product.  Meaning the proxy or individual that will be helping you will need to have placed a preorder with the  2nd batch that is going to be release on the the 26th of this month since the 1st batch already pass the 7 day period..

So if N-Y can not provide you with the missing pieces, you can maybe post a request here and at the want forum so incase another member that live in those area can help you with this.  of course you need to TIP them for their services along with the given international shipping cost.  

while that is posted, you can then start contacting big name proxy to request if they can help you with this issue.   There is no guarantee that they will help but there's no harm in asking.   If they agree to help they will most likely charge you the full service fee since it's not much different than placing the preorder for you.  Some might charge you a non refundable fee just to sent the request to bandai.     you can start asking whiterabbitexpress, fromjapan, zenmarket,, biginjapan (yes they do proxy too) and all the other proxy you can think of or find from google.  I do not know proxy from other countries. 

If here is an some guys who have broken stand adapters for the Gundam (Metal Build, + 1 for GFFMC Unicorn Final Battle + 3P Kshatriya), there are good news!

@Xigfrid devoloped adapters for me by my measurements, i tested it.

There are ready to use models for:

1. GAT X 105 Aile Strike Gundam;

2. QAN[t];

3. Destiny (both adapters);

4. 3P Anaheim Factory/Metal Club NZ-666 Kshatriya (this adapter is much better than original!)

Incoming models:

1. F91 (both)

2. Strike Freedom (only straight)

3. Gudam Fix Figuration Metal Composite (shields adapters)

23 hours ago, doomgart said:

If here is an some guys who have broken stand adapters for the Gundam (Metal Build, + 1 for GFFMC Unicorn Final Battle + 3P Kshatriya), there are good news!

2. QAN[t];

Are they already available in his shop? I'm not seeing it.

6 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Are they already available in his shop? I'm not seeing it.

I think not, but i have the printed adapters and can share the photo if you interesting about it.

I have first models from my measurements, and write back all minor issue with dimensions, so, the new wave should be better. But honestly it is good and stronger than genuine right now.

One guy here wrote that his Aile Strike's adapter has split into parts. At that time i received the first afapter from @Xigfrid (for the Kshatrija, because my original adapter has a lot scratches in the bottom pin and it "looks ready to broke in any minute" under weight of the Kshatriya). And i was happy with my replaced printed adapter and i asked @Xigfrid about help that guy with the new adapter.

@Xigfrid had to developing 3d model and printed it, i had to snap all measurements from my Aile Strike. When i compleated all measurements and start to posing my Strike, the peace of -_- (adapter) was broke too. (Top pin was broken)

I started to search the information about similar cases, found the same issues about Aile Strike and QAN[t] and asked @Xigfrid about developing 3d models for all my adapters from clear plastic, while they are not broke and i can make all measurements.

So, that is a little story about Metal Build QI.

Edited by doomgart

Hi guys, so after emailing a number of proxies and doing some looking on the internet I am still looking for some help. 

Bandai has a support site that you can email them. The catch is you need an address in Japan to fill out their "contact us" form. So I  am reaching out to any member located in Japan, if you are able and have the time to submit a ticket through the site below I would be very grateful. Of course I was pay for any fee, shipping and compensate you for your time. 

https://support.bandaispirits.co.jp/s/

I can send you the purchase information and a typed summary of the problem. Thank you in advance if anyone can help. 

I will also post this in the wanted section. Apologizes for derailing the thread but I figured this thread a good amount of traffic. 

40 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Hi guys, so after emailing a number of proxies and doing some looking on the internet I am still looking for some help. 

Bandai has a support site that you can email them. The catch is you need an address in Japan to fill out their "contact us" form. So I  am reaching out to any member located in Japan, if you are able and have the time to submit a ticket through the site below I would be very grateful. Of course I was pay for any fee, shipping and compensate you for your time. 

https://support.bandaispirits.co.jp/s/

I can send you the purchase information and a typed summary of the problem. Thank you in advance if anyone can help. 

I will also post this in the wanted section. Apologizes for derailing the thread but I figured this thread a good amount of traffic. 

As i know, you needed not only man from Japan. You need the pesrson, who living in Japan and bought the same mecha from Bandai with all necessary documents like payment documents with correct adress of receiver. Because Bandai told me that they support only Japanese residents who bought item from him.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Did anyone ever hear from @BluefinBrands regarding their EVA preorders?

I’m beginning to think I should have pulled the trigger on one of the many POs that popped up after the initial madness :/

No emails from Bluefin received yet. I'm thinking about disputing that charge so I can get the next PO if it ever pops up 

3 hours ago, whitestar said:

No emails from Bluefin received yet. I'm thinking about disputing that charge so I can get the next PO if it ever pops up 

I’ve not seen additional POs pop up recently so I will be quite miffed if they can’t fill the orders they accepted. 

The radio silence is disconcerting :/

I thought I read that some people that had multiples from Bluefin had their orders cancelled. I only ordered 1 and the order is still there. I think I should have tried one of the other ones too but I have so much stuff I have missed recently so my focus is kinda all over the place.

On 7/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, Loop said:

I thought I read that some people that had multiples from Bluefin had their orders cancelled. I only ordered 1 and the order is still there. I think I should have tried one of the other ones too but I have so much stuff I have missed recently so my focus is kinda all over the place.

Where did you read that? 

39 minutes ago, oshinex said:

Where did you read that? 

I actually canceled one of my orders with them. They were quick to cancel my extra copy but I haven’t heard a peep since. 

Is your order for 5 x EVA02 still intact?

9 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I actually canceled one of my orders with them. They were quick to cancel my extra copy but I haven’t heard a peep since. 

Is your order for 5 x EVA02 still intact?

LOL, I only got 1x copy. I as totally caught off guard so missed opening order night.

Edited by Loop
Yoda Speak

On 7/19/2019 at 7:12 PM, doomgart said:

I think not, but i have the printed adapters and can share the photo if you interesting about it.

I have first models from my measurements, and write back all minor issue with dimensions, so, the new wave should be better. But honestly it is good and stronger than genuine right now.

One guy here wrote that his Aile Strike's adapter has split into parts. At that time i received the first afapter from @Xigfrid (for the Kshatrija, because my original adapter has a lot scratches in the bottom pin and it "looks ready to broke in any minute" under weight of the Kshatriya). And i was happy with my replaced printed adapter and i asked @Xigfrid about help that guy with the new adapter.

@Xigfrid had to developing 3d model and printed it, i had to snap all measurements from my Aile Strike. When i compleated all measurements and start to posing my Strike, the peace of -_- (adapter) was broke too. (Top pin was broken)

I started to search the information about similar cases, found the same issues about Aile Strike and QAN[t] and asked @Xigfrid about developing 3d models for all my adapters from clear plastic, while they are not broke and i can make all measurements.

So, that is a little story about Metal Build QI.

Yes I read quite a number of the adaptor breaking for Aile Strile and Qant so it's kinda widespread. I've been very very careful with mine for fear of breaking it. It'll be good if we can buy alternatives as spares.

9 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Yes I read quite a number of the adaptor breaking for Aile Strile and Qant so it's kinda widespread. I've been very very careful with mine for fear of breaking it. It'll be good if we can buy alternatives as spares.

Here it is. First wave was printed in black, now i want to order the white for strike, quant and f91.

All of them fit to the stands and gundams perfect. More solid than original adapters.

IMG_20190723_165632.jpg

IMG_20190723_165546.jpg

On 7/17/2019 at 11:21 PM, doomgart said:

2. QAN[t];

4. 3P Anaheim Factory/Metal Club NZ-666 Kshatriya (this adapter is much better than original!)

Incoming models:

1. F91 (both)

2. Strike Freedom (only straight)

3. Gudam Fix Figuration Metal Composite (shields adapters)

I could use a spare stand adapter for my MC Kshatriya. I've already broken one and got a replacement from the store I bought it from, but I could use one or two spare.