Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

i did the bluefin site. but not sure if it will go through:unsure: how about you?

Was trying to at AmiAmi for a friend. But the moment it strikes 12 midnight, all I get is page error. And after 5 minutes of just trying to load it was already sold out. :wacko: I think from here on point, any Metal Builds and DX releases will be like this. I'm just expecting to pay more via Nippon-Yasan if that's the only one available. Which I did on Hikaru's VF-1S.

Though at the end, I did manage on preordering Mafex Batman Hush form AmiAmi. ^_^

59 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

There's still Bluefin to hope for. It's coming via them.

Just FYI, that Bluefin already removed the item from this URL: https://www.bluefinbrands.com/catalog/product/view/id/11901/s/eva-02-production-model-"evangelion"%2C-bandai-metal-build-bas57053/

And at this point, members who ordered at BlueFin the other day hasn't posted if BlueFin already cancel their order or even refund their payment since it's pay upfront.

And also, ArchieNov is from the Philippines so buying the item from the U.S. is probably going to be expensive for him than getting it directly from Japan stores.

June 24, at the general over-the-counter (month) was from the reservation start "METAL 
to BUILD Evangelion Unit 2" (will be released in November 2019) 
For, we plan also again of resale the timing in the future. 
We will announce the resale month and the time to cancel the reservation as soon as it is decided . Please wait for future information.

https://tamashii.jp/special/metalbuild/evangelion/02/

Nice. Another PO for the Eva-02 for those who missed it. ;)

This is the second time they did that on Metal Build Evangelion. How come they don't do that on DX Macross? They open a second batch PO for the SSP and not for the VF-1S Valkyrie. :unknw:

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Just FYI, that Bluefin already removed the item from this URL: https://www.bluefinbrands.com/catalog/product/view/id/11901/s/eva-02-production-model-"evangelion"%2C-bandai-metal-build-bas57053/

And at this point, members who ordered at BlueFin the other day hasn't posted if BlueFin already cancel their order or even refund their payment since it's pay upfront.

And also, ArchieNov is from the Philippines so buying the item from the U.S. is probably going to be expensive for him than getting it directly from Japan stores.

I’m one of those that got a PO from bluefin the other day. The last email I received from them was the order confirmation. No cancellation email so far, and I’ve been checking 

Heads up for BF preorders, maybe BF is lying because selling directly means more profit for them. This is from a seller on facebook:

"OK so I talked with Bluefin & yes they will be offering it but only to certain dealers & it will be heavily allocated. I will get some but only a handful.. as usual I will post a date & time on when my PO will go live on my SupremeCollector BST page.. According to my sales rep they were not suppose to sell any last night on their website, so very likely that anyone who ordered direct from Bluefin will get cancelled.. Which is a very good cause what they're doing is very shady practices"

29 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Heads up for BF preorders, maybe BF is lying because selling directly means more profit for them. This is from a seller on facebook:

"OK so I talked with Bluefin & yes they will be offering it but only to certain dealers & it will be heavily allocated. I will get some but only a handful.. as usual I will post a date & time on when my PO will go live on my SupremeCollector BST page.. According to my sales rep they were not suppose to sell any last night on their website, so very likely that anyone who ordered direct from Bluefin will get cancelled.. Which is a very good cause what they're doing is very shady practices"

I see which is what most of us figured since in order to buy stuff of their website is to sign in and only dealers  can apply  so them selling directly to customers was strange but they did this when the Nu Gundam was up for sale. DID this seller did state when we can expect orders to start?

Because 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice. Another PO for the Eva-02 for those who missed it. ;)

This is the second time they did that on Metal Build Evangelion. How come they don't do that on DX Macross? They open a second batch PO for the SSP and not for the VF-1S Valkyrie. :unknw:

I hope I can get one this time around. Or at least I hope that even if I miss it again, the markup later on won't be as high as it is now.

Maybe I should try asking N-Y if they can disable the Pay Later option for the 2nd batch of preorders hehe

Edited by ArchieNov

Hi everyone, this is Bluefin. There was an error, and the item was never meant to go live. However, this was our error, and we intend to fill the orders that were placed. This item was a pre-order, and should ship closer to the end of the year. There was no nefarious intentions in the posting of the item, it was simply an error on our end. It is impressive that you guys found the page, as it was not meant to be listed and had no image or description. We knew we had the best fans, but now we know we also have the cleverest. 

We have been striving to increase the number of Metal Builds that come into the US, and if more become available, we will let you know. The item will still be allocated to our partner stores, and they should be doing their order in the coming weeks. 

If you placed an order through us, you should be getting an email from our Customer Service in the next day or so. 

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

Hi everyone, this is Bluefin. There was an error, and the item was never meant to go live. However, this was our error, and we intend to fill the orders that were placed. This item was a pre-order, and should ship closer to the end of the year. There was no nefarious intentions in the posting of the item, it was simply an error on our end. It is impressive that you guys found the page, as it was not meant to be listed and had no image or description. We knew we had the best fans, but now we know we also have the cleverest. 

We have been striving to increase the number of Metal Builds that come into the US, and if more become available, we will let you know. The item will still be allocated to our partner stores, and they should be doing their order in the coming weeks. 

If you placed an order through us, you should be getting an email from our Customer Service in the next day or so. 

Thanks!

This is awesome. Good on you guys for owning up to all of this. Thank you and I look forward to shopping again with you in the future!

For a company to dig this deep into a forum, register, and issue an official statement like this is truly impressive. Bravo, guys!

Edited by epiksol

15 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

Thanks!

Woo hoo!!!

A+++ plus customer service if this is legit. 

Will do my best to support Blue Fin if this comes through. 100 bonus points for seeking out the forum and giving a heads up. I love it :)

edit: Another big thank you to @anime52k8 for finding the link. 

@oshinex looks like you may have a handful of spare MB EVA 02 headed your way :D

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

Good to know. I almost presses buy at Nippon Yasan. But at over $500 Australian dollars, (what the!!!!) I can't justify it at all. I'm really glad they said they'd PO again. These are crazy times. Imagine ten years ago purchasing something over $300 dollars. I'd probably have to explain to my wife's folks why I'm still fit to be married to their daughter...pun intended. There just seems to be no end of amazing releases coming out every month. It's been a good lesson in restraint..but it makes me cry watching all of the amazing releases pass by.

27 minutes ago, BluefinBrands said:

Thanks!

WOW! This is the standard that every company should be held to. Thank you for addressing the concerns and posting a response to the fans! 

You have earn a loyal customer and look forward to all future announcements. 

Out of curiosity, how did you find this forum? I know the title is self explanatory but what made you look search it out instead of just sending an email to the people that pre-ordered?

Hope you guys continue to post on our boards! 

1 hour ago, epiksol said:

For those in EU still looking to pre-order, Otaku Square just went live with their PO (€249.00):

https://www.otakusquare.com/products/neon-genesis-evangelion-metal-build-action-figure-eva-02-production-model-22-cm/view

Is this site legit? Without VAT to US the total came $234.33 which looks pretty good to me. Have you ordered from this site before? thx!

1 hour ago, BluefinBrands said:

There was  a decent amount of people on our site and "macrossworld.com" was listed as the referring domain. Saw a lot of people talking about it, and wanted to get the word out.

Will u consider giving option for po payment upon release of items?

32 minutes ago, weiw said:

Is this site legit? Without VAT to US the total came $234.33 which looks pretty good to me. Have you ordered from this site before? thx!

I personally have not purchased from them. I am just passing the links along as I find them. :)

Edit: So I've gone ahead and placed an order to see how they are. I'm really liking their site, it's clean and simple. It reminds me of a shop I really liked that closed not that long ago, MHToyShop...

Edited by epiksol

7 minutes ago, epiksol said:

I personally have not purchased from them. I am just passing the links along as I find them. :)

thx a lot, pretty much everywhere is oos. Paid via paypal to be on the safe side. The EVA-01 is still ok for pre-order on this site.

I didn't find to solution for ordering from bluefin from non US, and i will try to order on otaqusquare too, fingers crossed and hope i can say "thanks for the link"!

Edited by doomgart

On 6/24/2019 at 6:28 PM, CharlesXavier said:

The metal build madness is driving collectors to the wall. Over here in Singapore, physical shops are opening POs at +50% above the recommended yen retail price. 

One shop is even taking bids on its Facebook page to award the top bidders for the limited stocks he will be getting. 

Which shop is this? Sounds like one to boycott.

9 hours ago, weiw said:

thx a lot, pretty much everywhere is oos. Paid via paypal to be on the safe side. The EVA-01 is still ok for pre-order on this site.

If the Eva02 will be released after jan2020 on otakusquare, it can be not covered by paypal, because they provide about 180 days for safety shopping, as i know.