2 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

so u copy the link n send it to fromjapan then they get back to u for charge 1, u pay up n u r gd to go?

after you pay, you will have to wait to see if they were able to get it to for you or not.  

They don't buy it for you right after you pay, depending on how many order is in front of you , or whos processing your order.   And because They close at night, they might not beable to try to order for you until the next day when they open.

17 hours ago, General Rasp said:

NY has a hell of an up charge. MSRP is 23,700 Yen and NY has the pre-order up for 28,000. 

Edit: Nevermind, just checked Big In Japan. They have it for 39,990 yen.

Those prices... yeesh. :nea: I think the best route is to do proxy order. Oh well.

14 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

If bandai ever makes a GN arms for the MB Exia, ill be first in line. 

Would love to have one too. There used to be a 3P one advertised since 2016. I'm not sure what happened to it. :unknw:

rimm_gn-arms.jpg.c8c4fa1f58b7714f52e32beb4142222a.jpg

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

TBH, that US P-Bandai is pretty useless. 

it's worse than useless now that it always redirect my japan p-bandai links to their international site and I have to click on the bottom to get back to the japanese one,

I see it as a bad ad pop up now. :angry:

18 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

This is scary! Now I’m worried whether my proxy will be able to secure it or not.

Me too. I'm still waiting for their order confirmation email. Don't want to create another order just to be safe with another proxy or store since this is needed to pay upfront. :(

2 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

in the end again i just heck care n get it from NY. shoot n forget.

dun have to worry if proxy can get it anot

Was thinking of getting it from NY earlier. But if I were to save atleast $30 from what NY charges including shipping, I'll probably wait until the proxy replies before I go and jump back to NY.

Ok. Bad news. The proxy didn't secure an order because the P-Bandai page is already sold out. Though they mentioned that they will try again when the item becomes available again.

I already paid and now I'm not sure if I need to jump in to NY. :( 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Bad news. The proxy didn't secure an order because the P-Bandai page is already sold out. Though they mentioned that they will try again when the item becomes available again.

I already paid and now I'm not sure if I need to jump in to NY. :( 

thats wat i was worried about so i went with NY without waiting for proxy confirmation.

50 SGD more to be worry free i guess i can afford it lol

Was JUST about to purchase from NY. Checked my proxy page and it took my money and says purchased. 

Mykombini I’ve tried before and although they aren’t a straight proxy, are unreliable, just for anyone looking to them. NY seems to be the only legit choice, but they’re on shaky ground after the Kairos.

Edited by Shukenzero

I think this is going to be the new norm with P Bandai exclusives moving forward.

Seems like they are keeping the best items as Japan exclusives.  I don't see the Astraea listed on the other country P Bandai sites.

Something that I did to avoid the midnight madness, I submitted a request to my proxy a day before the preorder window opened and just went to sleep early.   My proxy was able to secure a copy for me as well.  Only going through preorder madness for regular/general releases.  The P Bandai stuff just proxy a day early because it seems like most of the etailers will be scalping us for the P Bandai Japan exclusives from now on.

G/L and happy hunting gents.

I know we're all on the PBandai MB that sold out in seconds (lol), but in case anyone missed out on any preorders or looking for an affordable price, the Evangelion Metal Build Eva-01 Test Type is going on this site for ~200 USD

https://www.deepdiscount.com/goog/4573102550408?gclid=Cj0KCQiAkMDiBRDNARIsACKP1FHmF-GuhSuJY7P749buFMnydgPhH4bgdlYMvoJNvdjCWsau4sOxdooaAi_QEALw_wcB

10 minutes ago, Prorook363 said:

I know we're all on the PBandai MB that sold out in seconds (lol), but in case anyone missed out on any preorders or looking for an affordable price, the Evangelion Metal Build Eva-01 Test Type is going on this site for ~200 USD

https://www.deepdiscount.com/goog/4573102550408?gclid=Cj0KCQiAkMDiBRDNARIsACKP1FHmF-GuhSuJY7P749buFMnydgPhH4bgdlYMvoJNvdjCWsau4sOxdooaAi_QEALw_wcB

I saw that recently but I felt this site was a bit sketchy. Some bad reviews online.