1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Mandarake has used MB F91s starting at JPY16000: 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1103839970&ref=doc&keyword=Metal build&lang=en

The MSV option pack is also available:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1072939607&ref=list&keyword=Metal build&lang=en

I'm also wary of jumping into the MB bandwagon. Only have the F91 for now. EVA 01 is coming next month. If they start making more UC Gundams, I'll probably get more interested.

Edited by brouken

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

The Crossbone looks good and all, but I am not ready to jump down the gundam metal build rabbit hole. I'll stick to just the Aile Strike and a few non-gundam ones.

same for me. I actully cancel the crossbone pre order just like 2 days ago and order the mk9 instead lol

I gonna keep my PO for the Crossbone, but I think it will be my last MB Gundam for a while. Definitely will get all Full Metal Panic MBs.

And I can't help it, the M9 is becoming more and more my favorite Mecha design of the series. Just like what happened with the VF-31 - Now I'm more into the Kairos then the other variants. 

Besides, still waiting for my second M9, but here's a quick hanger setup:

IMG_5212.thumb.jpg.0a3f77a15e507d159a2f0116efc28ecd.jpg

I was able to put in a preorder a week ago for the Metal Build Eva01 on Amazon. (shipping out 4.12 for some reason)

I just checked the Amazon listing today and it states " Current Unavailable". Does that mean that this release is canceled? Or just that the Preorder is all full?

I just want to make sure that I'll get my order come April. Any insights is much appreciated! 

20 minutes ago, oshinex said:

I was able to put in a preorder a week ago for the Metal Build Eva01 on Amazon. (shipping out 4.12 for some reason)

I just checked the Amazon listing today and it states " Current Unavailable". Does that mean that this release is canceled? Or just that the Preorder is all full?

I just want to make sure that I'll get my order come April. Any insights is much appreciated! 

Not sure if Bandai did a second preorder for April release since the first PO is for the February one. As for the question if it gets canceled, did Amazon emailed you for your order confirmation? And when it went to current unavailable, did they sent you order canceled email afterwards? If not, then I think your order is good. Just make sure that you did indeed get an Amazon Order Confirmation Email for your order. Also, it would be nice to see that Amazon link you ordered it from so we can check what it says there since most members here now posts both Japan and US Amazon links.

Thanks and welcome to MacrossWorld. ;)

23 minutes ago, oshinex said:

It just means that the pre-order is full and they aren't taking any more orders.

18 minutes ago, oshinex said:

USA and japan have different release dates that’s why it shows April.

not available just means it’s sold out .

I have never preorder metal build from amazon USA

Wow, everyone is so helpful on here! 
Yes I did receive my Order Confirmation from Amazon. and No, I have not received any cancelation. 

The link that I preordered from is : 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GYS2879?ref=em_1p_0_ti&ref_=pe_2409890_229390510

Hopefully everything goes right and I receive it in April 

1 minute ago, oshinex said:

Wow, everyone is so helpful on here! 
Yes I did receive my Order Confirmation from Amazon. and No, I have not received any cancelation. 

The link that I preordered from is : 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GYS2879?ref=em_1p_0_ti&ref_=pe_2409890_229390510

Hopefully everything goes right and I receive it in April 

Nice. Atleast you can check every now and then your Order Status for updates. Glad that you score one before it became 'Current Unavailable'. ;)

If you don't mind my asking how much was it posted in the US Amazon site since it's not showing the price now?

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice. Atleast you can check every now and then your Order Status for updates. Glad that you score one before it became 'Current Unavailable'. ;)

If you don't mind my asking how much was it posted in the US Amazon site since it's not showing the price now?

It was $240 which I believe was the original preorder amount for Feb release. 

1 hour ago, dragonstar1982 said:

NY just sent me my payment request for the MB eva-1. I'm really looking forward to this release

Excellent. I thought it would be released at the end of the month. 

Is there any difference between the MB EVA being released now and the ones sold by amazon.com released in April?

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Excellent. I thought it would be released at the end of the month. 

Is there any difference between the MB EVA being released now and the ones sold by amazon.com released in April?

I can't imagine they would be two different versions. The one on Amazon is from Tamashii Nations distributed by BlueFin.