28 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Sorry didn't put attention on the link description that US based,  hope I get one in other local websites.

In the meantime today finally I received my Aile Strike! :D 

No sorry needed , just want you to be ready when other stores start opening up.

Bbts is normally in the morning so maybe tomorrow.

56 minutes ago, F360 said:

No sorry needed , just want you to be ready when other stores start opening up.

Bbts is normally in the morning so maybe tomorrow.

Thanks :D  I actually have specific shortcuts containing the Metal Build search in it , checking them very often hope it works.

12 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Go go go up in Eknight MB Crossbone, already got my PO 

https://www.eknightmedia.com/ms-crossbone-gundam-crossbone-gundam-x1-metal-build-action-figure-by-bandai-tamashii-nations.html

I got my aile strike from them :D

nice, too bad they are base in California .  Tax kills it for me :unsure:  They did not seem to offer their usual discount on this item either.  

1 minute ago, seanami said:

The only time I ordered from eknight for the metal robot strike freedom, I never got the item and had to charge back

sorry to hear that, I actually ordered also the Metal Robot Strike Freedom from them but I placed the ordered after the closing date and so nearing the released date my order was cancelled, received the message from them that they couldn't secure more stock , I knew I would probably wouldn't get my order cause they mention this on the item page Closing date segment , but when I preordered my Metal Build Strike was days before the closing date and so receive my figure as schedule last week.  

5 minutes ago, F360 said:

hmm, I thought they don't charge until ready to ship..  did it get lost?

Yes that's why I'm also confused, also probably the thing that it could happened to him is that when they are ready to ship your item you receive an email requesting the payment but also in that email there is a date that says  "If we don't receive the payment by this date ________ you will probably not get it due to high demand".  I received this message for my Aile strike but I requested if possible they could wait for me a few more days, I got a replay from them and so I got the few day extension, They have great customer support they answer your emails pretty quickly., 

54 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

i got one..used the free shipping, but i'm now wondering if that was a good idea...usps stressed me out

When I got my Aile Strike from them I used USPS  no issue in the delivery, not sure why this time I choose priority mail probably cause it was 8 bucks only. :D 

31 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

eknight looks to be sold out

page is not displaying anymore. 

Yep that's what it means when you no longer can find the item, were you looking for one ?, if so Entertainment Earth and BigBadtoyStore haven't put PO up yet, I have a strong feeling it will go up tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, Alex GS said:

When I got my Aile Strike from them I used USPS  no issue in the delivery, not sure why this time I choose priority mail probably cause it was 8 bucks only. :D 

Yep that's what it means when you no longer can find the item, were you looking for one ?, if so Entertainment Earth and BigBadtoyStore haven't put PO up yet, I have a strong feeling it will go up tomorrow. 

thanks, i'm set myself with pre-orders but looking out for a friend and giving him an heads up when a store opens pre-orders. 

35 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/81613

BBTS has the MB crossbone up. I finally got my preorder in and now I can rest easy. 

Awesome, thank you.  Although i did accidently order 2 when they said it's 1 per person limit.  I already cancelled one, but I hope they don't cancel my order anyway.  Not sure why they let you choose quantity if there's a limit.

Looks like Entertainment Earth is now also sold out of the Crossbone. As an aside, I cancelled my pre-order for the MB Eva with them, so it may pop back up for those who missed it. 

If they were to do a Full Cloth variant (i.e. the Skull Heart), I'm presuming it would be a whole new figure since the torso would have to be re-tooled correct?

Edited by Archer

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Looks like Entertainment Earth is now also sold out of the Crossbone. As an aside, I cancelled my pre-order for the MB Eva with them, so it may pop back up for those who missed it. 

If they were to do a Full Cloth variant (i.e. the Skull Heart), I'm presuming it would be a whole new figure since the torso would have to be re-tooled correct?

I'm curious to see if they release the kai parts for X1 and include the parts to switch it over to Skull Heart as well. It's more likely they will release Skull Heart as a standalone figure after X2 and X3 later next year. The Full Cloth parts will probably be a separate release, it should work on any of the Crossbone Gundams which I'd like to see since X2 looks great with Full Cloth.

I wonder what the new 'Metal Build' figure they're going to show based on that link besides the Hi-Metal R VF-4 strong speculation.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nation2018/archives/12684400.html

続いての画像はこちら!

最近続々と新ラインナップが発表された「METAL BUILD」ですが、今回のTAMASHII NATION 2018では、それら最新ラインナップを一堂に会した展示に加え、新アイテムの展示ももちろん予定しております。

こちらはノーヒントで、イベント会場での発表をお待ちください!

The following image is here!

Although "METAL BUILD" which a new lineup was announced one after another recently, at this TAMASHII NATION 2018, in addition to the exhibition which brought together these latest lineups, the exhibition of a new item is scheduled of course.

Please wait for the presentation at the event venue with no hints here!