1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

eh at least i got through hlj after 5o minutes

Wow. 50mins? I know the joke was to secure an order in 3-5 seconds. Now it's secure an order in 3-5 seconds, and wait 50 minutes to check out? :rolleyes:

Anyways, congrats David. ;)

Everywhere was a dud except for HLJ, which kept me at checkout pg 1 and 2 for over an hour before finally kicking me back to Shopping cart to say it was out of stock.
What a load of crap. I cannot imagine being able to remotely secure a DX Chogokin or any Metal Build down the road on Amiami and HLJ with their fancy but horribly slow sites. 
Maybe it's a sign I should quit the hobby... 

:mellow:The new HLJ site looks nice to people that don't normally shop there.  But missing all the things that made the old site good for the people that actually shop there regularly.:unknw:

To make matters worse, it can't even take the traffic for preorder on a day that there's only 1 single item up for preorder from Bandai.    I can already guess what will happen on the days that both dx chogokin and metal build opens on the same night...  :( .......

41 minutes ago, F360 said:

:mellow:The new HLJ site looks nice to people that don't normally shop there.  But missing all the things that made the old site good for the people that actually shop there regularly.:unknw:

To make matters worse, it can't even take the traffic for preorder on a day that there's only 1 single item up for preorder from Bandai.    I can already guess what will happen on the days that both dx chogokin and metal build opens on the same night...  :( .......

Yeah that HLJ site is a crappy untested mess. :angry:

Same goes for the new amiami site and NY that break under any kind of stress.

Edited by Scyla

2 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Amazon.jp dont carry this PO?

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Posted this earlier. But now it looks like there's 19 sellers that's offering it from Y33770 to Y42000.

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Last night was such B.S.

though i luckily got one, i hope all pre-orders won't be like this going forward

I really agree. Hope their system fixes it. Also, it's funny that AmiAmi's site changes is just for their english site. Their Japan site is still the same. Do you think they're trying to eliminate international buyers thru this preorder ordeal?

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Posted this earlier. But now it looks like there's 19 sellers that's offering it from Y33770 to Y42000.

I really agree. Hope their system fixes it. Also, it's funny that AmiAmi's site changes is just for their english site. Their Japan site is still the same. Do you think they're trying to eliminate international buyers thru this preorder ordeal?

amiami no care:vava:

Hmm, looks like it is the case with Amiami JP vs English site. All night I was trying to refresh them but the item takes you to a item not found page. I can list it all day on the Japanese site. I wason there because someone had mentioned they relisted or reopened last night but could never get the listing to work. 

The way to get these highly sought after Macross DX and metal build, is to be able to crack the method of how to find the listings before they turn up on the main site. 

This is applicable only for HLJ and CDJapan. For HLJ it used to be the advanced search where you can find the new listings before it pops up under the default search.

For CDJapan I have yet to figure out how to find the new listings. But obviously a lot of people have figured it out hence the metal build is sold out in a minute after the link is shared in forums. Is there anyone here who is willing to share the trick to find new listings in CDJ?

For amiami, AE and HS, it’s purely based on luck on how fast the placeholder pages reload and the checkout process. 

For NY you have to follow and keep refreshing their twitter cos the link appears on twitter faster than on its website and if you fresh and get the link via twitter at the instance it’s up, high chance you will secure an order on NY. 

11 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

The way to get these highly sought after Macross DX and metal build, is to be able to crack the method of how to find the listings before they turn up on the main site. 

This is applicable only for HLJ and CDJapan. For HLJ it used to be the advanced search where you can find the new listings before it pops up under the default search.

For CDJapan I have yet to figure out how to find the new listings. But obviously a lot of people have figured it out hence the metal build is sold out in a minute after the link is shared in forums. Is there anyone here who is willing to share the trick to find new listings in CDJ?

For amiami, AE and HS, it’s purely based on luck on how fast the placeholder pages reload and the checkout process. 

For NY you have to follow and keep refreshing their twitter cos the link appears on twitter faster than on its website and if you fresh and get the link via twitter at the instance it’s up, high chance you will secure an order on NY. 

Cdjapan , you just need to sign up for their newsletter, right at the preorder start time or a bit later ,they will mass email everyone with all the item links that going up for preorder that day 

14 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i dont understand. where do you sign up?

i thought i was part of their newsletter

Go to your account

Select  email preferences 

Click on edit news mail subscription.

select the ones I checked in pic

save changes 

get email alerts when preorder starts  B))

E14A1001-84C1-446F-BBD1-C21B04727ADC.thumb.png.8ac5cfcba5e02041581c507447e53708.png

55573631-8AC4-44A5-9AA0-26686B1D4368.thumb.png.87984153f15d3616a4aafaeae1972957.png

CEBE4138-0B26-4705-9992-9B888CE1AEF7.thumb.png.48bf5f09ec4a00e3036f7d2500516a96.png