3 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Not too bad, just over $51 for shipping+fees, with it double-boxed.

DeJapan apparently gives you several options for how you want your stuff boxed. Single, Double, or Securely (100/300/500yen).

That seems reasonable. I just bought the Metal Build Exia R4 off of Yahoo Japan through Buyee. They were quoting 40-ish for DHL shipping.

29 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Not too bad, just over $51 for shipping+fees, with it double-boxed.

DeJapan apparently gives you several options for how you want your stuff boxed. Single, Double, or Securely (100/300/500yen).

Nice, :lol:

Does anyone know why the secondary market prices for the Proto Astraea Option Set has been so high lately? I haven't seen a set below 22,000 yen, most are around the 30,000 yen.

Is the set still too new to get a good price or is it in high demand?

12 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Does anyone know why the secondary market prices for the Proto Astraea Option Set has been so high lately? I haven't seen a set below 22,000 yen, most are around the 30,000 yen.

Is the set still too new to get a good price or is it in high demand?

Personal guess:

1. It is a P-bandai item so it is very rare to see bandai re-issue it again,so the item number is fixed and only by PO it you can have a set. There will be no in-stock item by far and all of the p-Bandai website has shipped out their pre-order orders.

2. Compare to the astraea f(red one)’s opition set the official price of white astraea’s option set it is more expensive but less useful equipment and almost nothing new, basically repaint except the black circle. What’s more, the secondary market price of the red set decreased and by the time white set open PO the red set’s price is 1/2 of the white set’s PO price so most people expect white set to be more cheaper like the red set because it is basically repaint and over priced.

3. The main body of white astraea is very cheap and lots people have it, so the demand of the option set is high but according to reason 2 most ppl choose to wait till the price drop like the red set rather than PO, the supply is way below the demand.

9 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Personal guess:

1. It is a P-bandai item so it is very rare to see bandai re-issue it again,so the item number is fixed and only by PO it you can have a set. There will be no in-stock item by far and all of the p-Bandai website has shipped out their pre-order orders.

2. Compare to the astraea f(red one)’s opition set the official price of white astraea’s option set it is more expensive but less useful equipment and almost nothing new, basically repaint except the black circle. What’s more, the secondary market price of the red set decreased and by the time white set open PO the red set’s price is 1/2 of the white set’s PO price so most people expect white set to be more cheaper like the red set because it is basically repaint and over priced.

3. The main body of white astraea is very cheap and lots people have it, so the demand of the option set is high but according to reason 2 most ppl choose to wait till the price drop like the red set rather than PO, the supply is way below the demand.

It's certainly not the primary cause but there's probably some degree of effect from the pandemic as well. I know the set I ordered with NY still hasn't shipped; I'm sure there are others in the same boat and plenty that decided to get a second copy from someone that will ship now rather than wait.

That's going to both reduce the effective supply and drive up demand on the ones that are currently available.

Edited by Jaustin89

1 minute ago, Jaustin89 said:

It's certainly not the primary cause but there's probably some degree of effect from the pandemic as well. I know the set I ordered with NY still hasn't shipped; I'm sure there are others in the same boat and plenty that decided to get a second copy from someone that will ship now rather than wait.

That's going to both reduce the effective supply and drive up demand on the ones that do.

Well it’s just personal thoughts but this set is not that popular during the PO period, I ordered 6 sets and ppl say I am idiot and even myself thought this would not going well then, Surprise! 
By the way NY is rising their PO price on regular release items and ship out very very very slow I waited almost 2month they finally shipped out my shinkocchou den-o which was released May

39 minutes ago, F360 said:

ah. nice. you preordered this time ^_^

you tempted me back then and i missed out on the normal one, thankfully you were willing to sell me your extra Wing Zero. so i learned my lesson and grabbed this one.

but i missed out on White/gold Frame by a few days. i guess i'll have to hunt for that one later.

20 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

6 sets? i need only one!

Well I have 6 white astraea so I ordered 6sets

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

crosspost:

white prelude arrived!  

IMG-6943png.png

IMG-6944 png.png

Nice,would you mind take a backside picture of the colored box when you unbox it?

I just got my Metal Structure fin funnels and wing Snow White. I was completely wrong about the funnels and not being able to add more than two. With a little modification (using a screw driver) you can add as many as you want. I think the only limiting factors here would be weight/stress on the backpack where the fins connect. You can add two at a time. 

Edited by Grey728