14 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, tried to place an order through FromJapan for the sword pack.

They replied back saying they were past the amount of orders they could place.

Realized, the sword pack is my least favorite, so guess I'm skipping.

I think Bluefin will carry some

On 6/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, Kuma Style said:

Really hoping for shipping on Snow White soon.

Is there an exact release date for the Snow White in Japan? I was looking around at Mandarake and nothing showed up just yet.

Speaking of Metal Build and Mandarake. It seems like the prices for Metal Build toys went down quite a bit in the last couple of month. Like the MB Strike Freedom is now available for 35k JPY, The MB 00 Raiser for 25k JPY etc. 

Since I don't keep track of the prices in a spreadsheet I don't know for certain but it seems the prices are going down. Could it be that the ongoing pandemic and the following economic crash forced collectors in Japan to sell their toys?

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Is there an exact release date for the Snow White in Japan? I was looking around at Mandarake and nothing showed up just yet.

Speaking of Metal Build and Mandarake. It seems like the prices for Metal Build toys went down quite a bit in the last couple of month. Like the MB Strike Freedom is now available for 35k JPY, The MB 00 Raiser for 25k JPY etc. 

Since I don't keep track of the prices in a spreadsheet I don't know for certain but it seems the prices are going down. Could it be that the ongoing pandemic and the following economic crash forced collectors in Japan to sell their toys?

Snow white first release is yesterday. People in japan will get their package today.

2 hours ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

@carlsylar That fin funnel is looking great. How tall does that make the metal structure now?

what are yours first impressions of the set? 

FromJapan has one of the two sets i ordered and really looking forward to decking this guy out. 

I'd say about 60 CM tall.

It is very big and heavy. The box is bigger than usual Metal Build. The weight is 2.2 kg. Most in the box is it’s stand and funnel holder, funnels are only 1/3 of the box. It is very awesome and beautiful. I’d say i am impressed and nu Gundam is finally complete with the funnels. I am waiting for the second pack of funnels to make it double wing. However it is a bit fat looking from the direct front view so I took photos of its side view LOL. There’s one thing: the instruction says put the funnel holder to the body first then put funnels to the holder, don’t do that, put funnels on holder first then attach to the body, it is way easier. 

67576B7E-9304-4AF5-B9D7-93B6FE7EAF38.jpeg.593e8694fb0d7a44621d20b349acfb96.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

@carlsylarMore pics please! It's B.E.A.-utiful!  I think I'll copy your pose but leave it firmly attached to the stand since I'm in an earthquake prone area.

I just try a bit taste on it last night. Will post more. It is great that you got your orders. I won’t say it is worthy cuz it is sooooo expensive but it will impress you.

I hate looking at this thread. Makes me want to collect more gundam. But alas I’ve really cut down on collecting to save money wise.  And the fact I have no room for anything. 

I did recently order the green gffmc(I think) green zaku. I’m a sucker for enemy mechs. 

Edited by ErikElvis

10 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

DeJapan apparently hasn't received mine yet, was there a second run or something?

There was a 2nd run for Japan. IIRC the release date for the 2nd run was around the same time for Bluefin's release date.

OOO and I got my two MS Nu Funnel Sets!!! I'll need to post pics later. XD

I loved IBO being different from other series I have watch but...

Spoiler

I think this is the 1st gundam series I have watched that the main character of the story dies at the end. 

....and I was not too excited about that ending

Edited by Guyffon

4 hours ago, Graham said:

What's with the old man untrimmed eyebrows? :p

I gave up on season 2 of IBO after struggling through season 1.

Honestly I didn’t watch it at all T.T just bought it cuz it is pretty awesome and the eye effect item makes it way cooler.