1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

As posted in the Gundams Figure thread, P-Bandai is now offering Chogokin RX-78F00 for Y22000. With a release date of May 2021.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000154059

Right, this is after I purchased mine from YJA for $300+. Screw you, Bandai! :aggressive:

Dagnabit! I bought one for about the same from AmazonJP over a week ago and it showed up the next day. (Not sure if they expedited it to deliver with my MP Arcee or if DHL was just in turbo mode.)

I guess that's an early tax. But unless Premium Bandai USA starts selling it, I won't feel ripped off as resellers/proxies are still going to have to charge some extra fees if I were to source it from P-Bandai JP.

Aiyah... so it was here. Yea I guess it would be a proxy service fee, shipping difference and a slight markup for another 20$. I think its a bit safe to say that most gundam related stuff should probably make it to the US market one way other another in time. Try to save the proxy service options for Macross related stuff. XD

4 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Aiyah... so it was here. Yea I guess it would be a proxy service fee, shipping difference and a slight markup for another 20$. I think its a bit safe to say that most gundam related stuff should probably make it to the US market one way other another in time. Try to save the proxy service options for Macross related stuff. XD

A few of the premium Gundam stuff doesn't make it to the US market though. So your mileage may vary when it comes to Gundam. 

7 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Friend said the p-bandai site has closed its pre-orders for the Yokohama Gundam.

That was quick for a TWE item. It also mentioned on the item page that it was also sold out in the actual Gundam Factory Shop.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That was quick for a TWE item. It also mentioned on the item page that it was also sold out in the actual Gundam Factory Shop.

3 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Wow! I didn't even bother to read the item description page. I was not aware of that... lol.

It is sill up in p-bandai.jp accepting PO and in the factory they still have stocks. My friend just went there and buy 2 sets yesterday.

7 hours ago, carlsylar said:

It is sill up in p-bandai.jp accepting PO and in the factory they still have stocks. My friend just went there and buy 2 sets yesterday.

Shows no more stock now :(. Was gonna ask a friend to order one for me.

3 minutes ago, Angesdad said:

Must...resist...temptation!!!! Suppose it was just a matter of time the black tri-stars are released on metal composite line.. btw, that's a big a$$ axe and won't work with my shelf.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure it will fit. If there's a will, there's a way. ;)

24 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

It's likely just one release with all the options and sticker/decals to make all 3.

If what Grey728 posted above is what Bandai is going to do...

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

All 3 out at the same time? Wife and wallet will not be pleased.

...then yes, it's all 3 at the same time. ;)