VF-X Valkyrie shirt design - Help me choose!

dreadpyrat

Fave?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which design do you prefer?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F
    • G
    • H
    • I
    • J
    • K
    • L

• 5 months later...

Thanks for bumping this topic. I thought B and H were the best designs and I'm glad they made one of them.

I hope they make Skull Squadron shirts next. I always wanted one with the logo and Max's number.

@eggy99 Cool idea - I'll make a variant with orange accent and post it up this weekend.

@JetJockey - also a really cool idea! I'll work on a design.

For everyone, in case I never said it: these are all my designs and my artwork so happy to make adjustments and take ideas for new shirts! 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:26 PM, dreadpyrat said:

@eggy99 Cool idea - I'll make a variant with orange accent and post it up this weekend.

@JetJockey - also a really cool idea! I'll work on a design.

For everyone, in case I never said it: these are all my designs and my artwork so happy to make adjustments and take ideas for new shirts! 

I think there is one TV episode where Hikaru or Max are wearing shirts with their numbers. Perhaps standing on the deck of the SDF-1. I know Hikaru has a number shirt in DRYL.

I was thinking of the following elements:

1. Small UN Spacy logo
2. Small Skull Squadron logo

I was probably thinking small so they could go on each shoulder.

Max or Hikaru number option. I don't know if it should be big like in DRYL. Or perhaps a version with the number in big on the back and the UN Spacy logo like a Star Trek badge on the left front. Skull Squadron logos on the shoulders. The numbers can be Hikaru Red and Max Blue colors too.

I think I have idea notes written down somewhere. I know I wanted something like this and a Gatchaman number shirt like they wore in the TV show.

Edited by JetJockey