FEXT Hobby - OWL ONE Armour

Saburo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 9:45 PM, sh9000 said:

The HMR armor can now be displayed.

Where did you get this, or is this a future product?  None of the sci-fi sets available look like this, and nothing comes with clear ceiling parts.

Nevermind, didn't see the first post.

Someone did ask about clear wall bits for lighting, and I did notice that the new Sci-fi2 set has them.

Edited by Pontus

5 hours ago, sharky said:

I kind of want them to do a set of armor for gerwalk mode kind of like that cool resin garage kit that was done.

You can use this armor for Gerwalk, I did it as a joke a while back, but without the chest and nose armor, it looks quite good.

On 1/17/2019 at 10:58 PM, Pontus said:

Kakizaki forgot he was wearing his new GBP armor and accidentally hit the G switch.  You're doing it wrong Kakizaki!

850472762_IMG_20190117_2125521.thumb.jpg.59e1ce78322a348056d19dbacd1fdf92.jpg

Yeah, I guess all you need is the front nose and chest plate armor to be a unique part.  It wouldn't even need to be the whole chest plate because I think it would look cool with the existing armor backpack.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Preorder!

:D :good:

13 minutes ago, Keq said:

These look awesome will these ones come with the little hangar and armour holder too?

@Keq I am not sure what will be included, I would drop FEXT an email for find out more details.

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Generally no. But you may want to order pretty early because some of the first versions sold out within a few days if I remember correctly.

OK, thanks. Will keep an eye out for the PO news. Would love to have a few of these.

9 hours ago, kkx said:

Are these going to be sold out in seconds when PO open?

Some of the armor variants did sell out quickly. I had to order a few different sets to get the combination I wanted. Even then some of the colors were exclusive to particular armors. 

So, order what you want quickly as a matter of course. Otherwise you may miss out :)