I hate the idea of having to miss this movie, but I am pessimistic that Covid-19 is gone in less than a year. I would have loved to see this in theatres but I'm not going to a movie theatre until summer 2021, or there's a vaccine for the virus and I get one. Sorry Disney, I'm not in the mood for movies right now.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, jvmacross said:

Just in time for the second wave of the corona virus! :rolleyes:

I feel like a 2nd wave is dangerous because by that time people will be fed up with having to stay at home. (I am less than 2 weeks in staying at home and I'm already getting stressed at the lack of mobility.) Around Christmas time people will want to go on parties/dinners. I'm not into parties but I like dinners (eating immediately? yay!) so I hope coronavirus is contained but realistically who knows. I myself want that tourists/non-essentials be restricted from entering the country but people will starve if the economy falters so it's a hard choice.

• sh9000 changed the title to Black Widow
On 2/15/2021 at 6:30 PM, sh9000 said:

B1BE2119-28E8-4357-9759-7A891602EF20.thumb.jpeg.da0feb986160f1f65d2b4378e9ff9708.jpeg

:rofl:

Harsh

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

OMG, Disney can get bent. This is why I'm watching way moar HBO Max, including with my children. That being said, Netflix needs to up its movie quality. 

Same, not regretting canceling my Disney Plus at all. Don’t miss it.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

July seems like a safe bet. The vaccine has been making the rounds, but here in California there are still some restrictions. May might be a bit soon and I figure that by June it should be much more readily available and the theaters may have less of a required restriction on seating. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, crackpot said:

I find it funny that you have a bunch of costumed people and then there's one in civilian clothing. Who's the guy supposed to be? 

I don't know, but there's no way I'm saying that actor's name out loud unless I know how it's exactly pronounced.:lol:

Edited by renegadeleader1

1 hour ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I don't know, but there's no way I'm saying that actor's name out loud unless I know how it's exactly pronounced.:lol:

Hahaaaaaaaa! The last name definitely but what about the first? Is it:

- O T

- O dash T

- O to the T

- Zero T

- Zero dash T

- Zero to the T?

• 3 weeks later...

Mine says FINAL TRAILER on the thumbnail and it was just posted on Youtube yesterday so that's new for me.

You can try and blame Youtube though if you want.

Edited by no3Ljm

• 2 weeks later...