• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, azrael said:

Lemme guess. The fish bowl-helmet is going to be a CGI-form-around-his-head-thingy and will be a hologram instead a practical-fish bowl helmet?

I’m sure it can be remove at-will by the wearer via nanotech. Thanks to MCU for StarkTech consistency. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

So they finally made an instrumental version of the olde Spider-man-theme.

Spider Pig!
Spider Pig!
Does whatever a spider pig does!
Can he swing from a web?
No he can't
He's a pig
Lookout!
He is the spider pig!!

Yay! Looks awesome. :good:

On a side note though. I really cannot shield my son forever from keeping hearing profanities from these cool Disney movies -- esp the Superhero ones. Now I have to explain to him the last word from this trailer.:fool:

Jammin to the Ramones Spidy!

looks good!

Nick Fury has his hands in everything!

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Yay! Looks awesome. :good:

On a side note though. I really cannot shield my son forever from keeping hearing profanities from these cool Disney movies -- esp the Superhero ones. Now I have to explain to him the last word from this trailer.:fool:

Um , ya.. my 6 year old be definitely asking about that one , after I laughed out loud.. It’s just another “Bad word you don’t say at school “ kinda answer ..

Edited by Bolt

6 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Um , ya.. my 6 year old be definitely asking about that one , after I laughed out loud.. It’s just another “Bad word you don’t say at school “ kinda answer ..

True. In which we know that we need to come up with more answers with their follow-up questions like "Why do teenagers say it?" or "If I cannot say it in school can I say it somewhere else?"

:rolleyes:

I would love to take my (almost) 6 year old to see homecoming. He actually enjoyed “into the spider verse” which I was very apprehensive about given all the gun play etc. but he wasn’t phased by it. 

I always say “that’s an adult word; you don’t have to worry about it right now” haha

Looks great! Loved the last one.

on a side note.....this is why I didn’t get the public’s Shock at how infinity war ended. Like duh, they are not killing off Spider-Man or most of the people that disappeared. Most of the Avengers movies are so overrated IMO. I’ve enjoyed the “standalone” movies more. At least some of them anyway.

Chris

3 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Like duh, they are not killing off Spider-Man or most of the people that disappeared.

Maybe it’s a reflex people had based on all the killing off that happened in the original X-men movies. Doesn’t matter anyway, Hollywood will always find a way to bring anyone back these days..

Even so, anyone who thought Spider man would be killed off, just doesn’t get it.

Ok. So this trailer made me think:

- This story takes after Avengers Endgame and not before, yes?
- Seeing Mysterio as a 'hero' in some scenes while battling some 'monsters', it left me an impression that it might end up like Syndrome's revelation.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, there are some MONSTER sized spoilers in that trailer, glad it opens with Tom Holland making that very, very clear. Note to anyone who somehow hasn't seen Endgame yet, there's BIG TIME SPOILERS in the new Far From Home trailer. Damn, Disney/Marvel is REALLY expecting people to have seen Endgame by now. Also, multiverse? And there's how the X-Men can show up eventually...

1 minute ago, Tking22 said:

Wow, there are some MONSTER sized spoilers in that trailer, glad it opens with Tom Holland making that very, very clear. Note to anyone who somehow hasn't seen Endgame yet, there's BIG TIME SPOILERS in the new Far From Home trailer. Damn, Disney/Marvel is REALLY expecting people to have seen Endgame by now. Also, multiverse? And there's how the X-Men can show up eventually...

Maybe the monsters gonna be Fantanstic four soffering about some multiversal effect

EADkF-dgGxbntSqsiSEb9Sujt9q-TAp6GAmX9HUW

Ultimate Fantastic Four origin...