1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

A trailer analysis can be pointless given that MCU trailers can be misleading with fake scenes. Anyway, I do hope Murdock does show up and rumors point to it Charlie may be in the movie but I don't think that was him in the trailer unless Daredevil has retired and has developed a big gut.

I've seen the trailer for Shang Chi and that did nothing for me. Haven't bothered watching the Eternals trailer either but this got me to thinking if I want to watch the movie in the theaters. 

They can keep the Macguire MJ in her universe; though if you import that universe's Gwen Stacey, I'm completely okay with it. She is a natural Ginger if it helps. So the Sinister Six VS. 3 Spidermen (possibly), two for certain; starting to sound like Spiderman 3.  Too much in far too little time.  Macguire is going to have some explaining to do with Norman; cause you know he's going to ask about his boy.

I find it incredible they've managed to make three Spider-man movies in a row that this complete Spider-Man fan-boy has cared less and less about.  This looks like nothing I want to see at all.  Even a marginal connection to One More Day is an automatic hell no.

16 minutes ago, Hikuro said:

I'm sort of agreeing with what a lot of fans are suspecting is that this is not the real doctor strange but Mephisto. But lets wait and see, movies not to far from being released.

You typed Mephisto, but I read Agatha.

Edited by Keith

Even if it does turn out that MJ forgets along with everyone else, the main difference between the movie and the comic, either OMiT or OMD, is that they are not married, They are still basically kids going through first love, though with a lot more entanglements. They as yet do not have the weight of a relationship going back years, with thoughts of marriage and children. so even if she does end up forgetting, and everyone does, there's still plenty of time for them to start over. Or maybe Gwen Stacy will come into the picture. Who knows yet?

1 hour ago, Thom said:

Even if it does turn out that MJ forgets along with everyone else, the main difference between the movie and the comic, either OMiT or OMD, is that they are not married, They are still basically kids going through first love, though with a lot more entanglements. They as yet do not have the weight of a relationship going back years, with thoughts of marriage and children. so even if she does end up forgetting, and everyone does, there's still plenty of time for them to start over. Or maybe Gwen Stacy will come into the picture. Who knows yet?

One consequence to note with the effects of everyone forgetting, we get a Spider-Man that possibly doesn't have access to Stark tech. Pepper and Happy forgets. He becomes that Spider-Man that has always been self reliant similar to the comic books.