3 Peters in a movie? That would be something. But then, it would be more interesting if they will also introduce other Spider-Men as well. Miles (while the character is still hot) or Miguel to expand the 'spider-verse' that it's not just Peter as Spider-Man.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • sh9000 changed the title to Spider-Man: Far From Home, Spider-Man: No Way Home, and all future Spider-Man movies
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, sorry my wording was a bit off. That’s basically what I was trying to say. 

I was just curious since my lady friend hasn’t seen either homecoming or far from home. I only own homecoming and had been thinking about renting the second one, but it seems a bit pricey right now. I figured it would save some cash if they come out on d+. She wants to watch them together and we were just hoping they would pop up before no way home comes out. 

7 hours ago, Big s said:

Yeah, sorry my wording was a bit off. That’s basically what I was trying to say. 

I was just curious since my lady friend hasn’t seen either homecoming or far from home. I only own homecoming and had been thinking about renting the second one, but it seems a bit pricey right now. I figured it would save some cash if they come out on d+. She wants to watch them together and we were just hoping they would pop up before no way home comes out. 

There was a story the day about the Sony/Marvel movies moving to Plus, so "probably."

11 hours ago, Big s said:

She wants to watch them together

That's a terrible idea.  There are world-shattering events that occur between Homecoming and Far From Home, including five years of continuity (and five other movies!), and it's just gonna cause confusion to skip over that.  Peter's a significant character in both Infinity War and Endgame, and the death of Tony Stark has a devastating effect on him (just as Peter's disappearance had a powerful impact on Stark).  

It would be like jumping from Star Wars to Return of the Jedi, without bothering with The Empire Strikes Back because, you know, Luke's not really the main character in the middle film. :rolleyes:

I didn’t meet her until last year and she had already seen most of the Marvel movies, but hadn’t seen the Spider-Man ones. I kinda recently found that out when we were taking a look at the available movies on d+. Iron man 3 was the only other one she had missed. She also hadn’t seen any of the Netflix shows so we just finished off Daredevil season one and are starting Jessica Jones

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...