• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, glane21 said:

Doesn’t Steve Trevor coming back kind of contradict and negate the scene in Justice League where Batman berates WW for retreating from the world for 100 years after Trevor’s death (which she acknowledges)?  Lame.

If that is supposed to be him he is looking mighty good for an 80+ year old guy.  

• 3 months later...
  • azrael changed the title to Wonder Woman 1984 (Wonder Woman 2), in theaters Jun 5, 2020
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my God, I'm blind.  all that color.... my eyes... 

And what's with the extra armor, are we making some kind of statement?

If so, why not just shove a helmet on Gal as well.  Just have a little bit of hair sticking out.

Edited by kalvasflam

I'm still hoping this isn't real. On one hand, there is a cool factor, but on the other it looks waaaay to Barbarella. Love her original armor and I hope they keep with it for most of the movie, but I wish they could have at least kept the pleated battle skirt rather than going with the leotard bottom.

In the comics, Diana has traditionally put on the armor when she has to face something big. So what threat is she facing? Her encounters with Cheetah normally never needed the armor. 

40 minutes ago, azrael said:

In the comics, Diana has traditionally put on the armor when she has to face something big. So what threat is she facing? Her encounters with Cheetah normally never needed the armor. 

Steve Trevor unleashed and undead... then he'll turn out to be Hades.... "Diana, I am your daddy, and you were trying to kiss me... seriously, this isn't George Lucas's fantasy world, I mean would you have kissed Ares if he was wearing Trevor's face." :lol:

Edited by kalvasflam

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We still haven't seen Cheetah (main villain) *at all* (not even like leaked set pics AFAIK)-----am I the only one wondering if they were originally planning something kind of like "Cats", but have redone/backtracked their design/idea for her based on the backlash Cats got?  

(there are SO many different variations of that character, from "lady wearing a cheetah-fur-costume" to a literal cheetah-woman), so it's hard to know what they plan.  

1 hour ago, David Hingtgen said:

We still haven't seen Cheetah (main villain) *at all* (not even like leaked set pics AFAIK)-----am I the only one wondering if they were originally planning something kind of like "Cats", but have redone/backtracked their design/idea for her based on the backlash Cats got?  

(there are SO many different variations of that character, from "lady wearing a cheetah-fur-costume" to a literal cheetah-woman), so it's hard to know what they plan.  

Merch is showing them going the catsuit-route. But it could be one of those magical cloths or amulets that morphs her at the end. 

On the villain not being shown.  Another possibility is they don't want to show anything till the CGI for the character is DONE.  Part of the problem with other CGI characters being shown early is the CGI for them was not final.

ACK! - forgot to say this would be a perfect movie to add in some audio themes from the Wonder Woman TV series.  (even thought it ended in 79)

Edited by Dynaman