WTS DX Chogokin VF-31A Kairos

recon

Hi guys

Its my great regret that i selling my new received DX Chogokin VF-31A Kairos due to some slight manufacturing defects which i found on the wing canards. Attached below are the slight manufacturing defects, which maybe insignificant to some but to me, its a big deal. My loss is your gain. 

1) DX Chogokin VF-31A Kairos: $240 (spacemanoeuvres - item shipped)

Preferred mode of payment shall be paypal. Please send payment as a gift or add %4 to the total for paypal admin fees. 

PS: Im on the straight shooters list which many can vouch for me

20180408_233056-980x2016.jpg

20180408_233130-2016x980.jpg

20180408_232629-980x2016.jpg

20180408_232621-980x2016.jpg

Edited by recon

5 hours ago, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

I know this sold already, but I want to know what to look for when I do get a VF-31A. What wing defects? I'm looking at the pictures, and I see a pristine jet.

If you click the pictures, it will show you a highres version where you can see some 'spots' which is probably an overspray from the matte coat treatment.

51 minutes ago, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

Oh, I see. As a collector of Transformers, I've become numb to things like shoddy paint. :p

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :p

And with that price, I'm not going to complain. Hehehe. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

On 11/04/2018 at 7:34 AM, no3Ljm said:

If you click the pictures, it will show you a highres version where you can see some 'spots' which is probably an overspray from the matte coat treatment.

Which why im pissed with bandai. Of all the dx chogokin valks they released, they decided to do a matt coat on the 31a and ruin it for me

1 hour ago, recon said:

Which why im pissed with bandai. Of all the dx chogokin valks they released, they decided to do a matt coat on the 31a and ruin it for me

The matte finish started with the YF-30 I believe and from there including the Delta Valks have the same treatment. Which some of us kind of like it compared to the gloss plastic look they had on the Frontier Valks. Guess the one that you received probably didn't got a proper QC check.

Edited by no3Ljm