19 hours ago, Big s said:

I’m pretty sure that that cover has a bit of a chin covering. Though sometimes things from a cover art are different depending on colorists and particular artists278D28AC-62C1-4CC7-9761-0500683430D4.png.b91cb5973049cce55052aeb66b8fd215.png

A2065960-696A-43CA-84C2-4102F47AF5A3.png

For instance, Storm isn't even wearing that costume in this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the matte finish that Hasbro is doing on their latest Spidey releases. It's also nice that they're forcing people to open the window-less box to inspect the contents. Or else, you will end up with different figure inside if you don't.

Not my photo. But you get the idea.

image.jpeg.cdb955253f5cb43412df40635e6589f2.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Next X-Men wave goes up for pre-order 1 pm EST Tuesday, January 10th.  I guess we'll be finding out in the next six days if Ch'od really is the BAF or not.  Unfortunately no more Dorkside so I can't order the two decent figures and the BAF.  And I REALLY hate most of this wave.

Edited by Mommar

I pronounce his name Ch-Odd.  Looking forward to as many X-Men related characters.

I'm liking a lot of the pinless releases so far.  Pinless Cyclops, Daredevil, and the Spider-Men for example are great.

Edited by sh9000

• 2 weeks later...