Not that there aren't valid reasons to criticize Hasbro these days.  I'm seeing a lot of complaints about Gambit being "lazy" when in this case it's precisely the 275 cover.  I'd argue they should offer alternate coat/arms so he has his stolen cloak look  like in 276 and 277.  Then I'd also recommend they include a lot of extra parts for the various blue/gold releases such as Storms space armor from 277 as well.  They won't, that's where Hasbro really will cheap out.

18 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Looking forward to as many figures released from the 275 cover.

I was looking at that cover earlier and if that’s the image they’re going for, he’s missing the chin covering on his face.

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

Not that there aren't valid reasons to criticize Hasbro these days.  I'm seeing a lot of complaints about Gambit being "lazy" when in this case it's precisely the 275 cover.  I'd argue they should offer alternate coat/arms so he has his stolen cloak look  like in 276 and 277.  Then I'd also recommend they include a lot of extra parts for the various blue/gold releases such as Storms space armor from 277 as well.  They won't, that's where Hasbro really will cheap out.

on the 277 cover where he has the coat, he doesn’t have the chin covered

21 minutes ago, Big s said:

I was looking at that cover earlier and if that’s the image they’re going for, he’s missing the chin covering on his face.

on the 277 cover where he has the coat, he doesn’t have the chin covered

His chin isn't covered on 275.  That's the underside of his jaw because his head is tilted backward.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I can't wait to see how many X-Men figures they'll be releasing next year for the 60th anniversary.  In any case I'll be buying them all.

I wouldn’t doubt there’s gonna be quite a few releases, especially since they’re bring back the 90’s cartoon. There’s gonna be a lot of characters from that era that weren’t in the show that will more than likely make appearances and toys will be made to cash in for sure