Just like I suspected, wrong Storm.

Finally made a decent un-masked Wolverine head sculpt though.  Spiral looks fantastic.

I'm baffled by the box set and non-box set versions of Mojo and Longshot.

Still won't let us finish X-Factor, Excalibur or X-Force though...  Instead we're starting a new version of X-Factor.

I kind of like the flat colors on the Dark Phoenix over the shiny gold ones from the old box set however all of the black highlights in the hair but lack of wash on the body makes it look like the head sculpt is from a different figure.

Edited by Mommar

Preordered the Daredevil set, Animated Cyclops x2, and Retro Iron Man x2 at Hasbro Pulse.

Preordered Retro Wolverine x2, Longshot, Dark Phoenix, Multiple Man, Avalanche x2, and Spiral x2 at Dorkside.

Definitely getting Banshee and Storm and as many figures that Hasbro will release from the Uncanny X-Men # 275 cover.

A41F099C-9791-4515-B1B2-024D0FE8F4FB.webp.35275fe2e7571825b1c947d8d5b4f3c4.webp

I'll get the Spider-Man vs Carnage set and What If? Gamora.  I hope the Haslab teaser is for Goblin Queen.  Will get the X-Men 60th Anniversary 5 Pack with Stryfe, Vertigo, Pretty Boy, Random, and Zero and the X-Men comic wave of Astonishing Cyclops, Astonishing Emma Frost, Corsair, Kid Omega, Monet, Chamber, and Fang.

Edited by sh9000

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why just the DD?

i really dont like the old bucky cap body.  always prefer some rib or hip side tilt.  the female bucks also seem to barely able to crunch forward too.  Sometimes just at the mercy of getting a character using those bodies.  PO'd Spiral, Dark Phoenix and Longshot....  

I think I'll stop once I have every X-Men and mutant figure that I want released in thieir specific comic costume.  Also some figures that have only been released through Marvel Universe or Toy Biz Marvel Legends.