I already put in a pre-order. I read the comic Robbie is based off and really liked his character. This was an easy buy in for me despite the price. If they are going to throw in more figures for the tier unlock that will be even better. I think the price is high for the kickstarter but oh well. A $200 or $250 would have been better. 

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

I already put in a pre-order. I read the comic Robbie is based off and really liked his character. This was an easy buy in for me despite the price. If they are going to throw in more figures for the tier unlock that will be even better. I think the price is high for the kickstarter but oh well. A $200 or $250 would have been better. 

I got excited as well when I saw the promo video. But after I saw the price at the end, I started thinking, is this made of diecast or it transform to a robot as well? I do agree this should be around $200 and not more than that. :nea: