1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Outside of the Prowler and the BAF parts I see no reason to bother with the Spider-verse figures with Mafex, and now Sentinel, offering better figures.

Same here.  I want to support Hasbro, but have never bought into the line.  I did pick up one of the GI Joe Classified Snake Eyes figures and the QC was terrible.  It was the stiffest, loosest figure I have every owned.  The waist was completely floppy and the knees required herculean efforts to bend.  Excited by the Mafex figures and the Sentinel one looks interesting.

Mommar, I will take your house of X allotment :)!!

We need Apocalypse original Horsemen and a Dawn of X apocalypse.  

I see the Aim soldiers are back in stock. I need to grab one or 2. 

Will the Lilandra head fit on the Jacosta body?

Edited by Golden Arms

Unfortunately that will never happen as Hasbro gives stores exclusives as incentive to carry and sell their products.

Looking forward to receiving my 4 Rogues and 2 Gambits from Target soon.  Both are already showing up on popfindr so if I see them in store this week then I’ll check them out in person.

18 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Unfortunately that will never happen as Hasbro gives stores exclusives as incentive to carry and sell their products.

Except from my perspective they don't carry their products so whatever incentive Hasbro has from Target means exactly nothing to me.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

See, this is what I’m talking about.  Wtf is this?  We don’t have anything like this in our stores.

Same here. Popfindr says we have it in our area, but then, when I went there, there wasn't any. Quick question though, how come Target site says the release is on the 27th when in fact it was already out in store?

Just want a pair of Gambit and Rogue. Oh well.

Some Targets in some states have the display and have already started selling the figures before the 11/29 street date.  I’ll see if my Target puts out the display.  I don’t expect my Target to sell the figures early.