12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

For 10/4.  Some employees will give you the item if you show them that the item can be purchased at the register.

Storm 2 pack listed in stock in my area! May need to make a trip to Target this evening.

On 9/29/2020 at 9:53 AM, Mommar said:

How many?  There’s nothing listed here?

They look pretty plentiful in my area.  The stores that received them got 4, and one store is showing 6 in stock. 

I suspect they should be easy to acquire.

Edited by Golden Arms

6 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

They look pretty plentiful in my area.  The stores that received them got 4, and one store is showing 6 in stock. 

I suspect they should be easy to acquire.

Ain't nothing showing up in New Mexico at all.  I've sent family out looking for me too.  We're getting boned on all sides by any sort of distribution right now.  Outside of a solitary wave 1 set and a single Destro that I bought I've never seen a single Joe figure in this town.  The AoA wave has barely appeared now.

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

Ain't nothing showing up in New Mexico at all.  I've sent family out looking for me too.  We're getting boned on all sides by any sort of distribution right now.  Outside of a solitary wave 1 set and a single Destro that I bought I've never seen a single Joe figure in this town.  The AoA wave has barely appeared now.

Let me know if you want me to snag you one.  Some stores are showing as many as 2 cases in my area.

2 cases is great.  A lot of stores around me are still showing 1 case but are sticking to the street date.  Luckily the Target near me was cool to sell them.  For those who haven’t got Storm yet, unless you do some modifying you won’t like the tops of her lightning effect hands.

7 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Like a Boss!!! 

I wonder why the didn't include Mastermind in the set.  

Hasbro make the strangest decisions.  You could ask this of so many things.  Why use some new, squished ugh-o Rogue head when they’ve got a gorgeous face already done for the two-pack version?  Why put Storm in a store exclusive two-pack when that particular version would sell out if you made her two to a case in a regular wave?  But a Banshee/Thunderbird set would have made too much sense to cap off the crew without needing doubles.

14 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Like a Boss!!! 

I wonder why the didn't include Mastermind in the set.  

Yeah he looks good.  I’ll take Mastermind and Black Bishop in a set.

https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/new-pre-orders/products/marvel-legends-exclusive-dani-moonstar-6-inch-action-figure-pre-order

DC528996-4960-4AA0-BA40-880651757AFF.thumb.jpeg.acff2bd0c814d2900ba9ff7b34641cef.jpeg

I think I’m going to try this with Apocalypse.

Damn!! I was going to pass on most of that wave, but seeing that custom.  Apocalypse was in a suite early in one of the X-men Dawn of X books!!!  Could do the same with Charles and Magneto.  Need a white suite for Mags.

Edited by Golden Arms

9 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Question:

Aside from Gladiator are any of these characters available or on the horizon? 

tumblr_ot94e9lX2G1shdts2o1_1280.thumb.jpg.66e08cca440e70bcd3add82f273df65c.jpg

101559-151924-deathbird.thumb.jpg.2b40f5351fbdb4bdbb14805622af4848.jpg

377109661_images(3).thumb.jpeg.192f04e1cdfa8ba1ac04892b3942c10d.jpeg

1556646641_images(5).thumb.jpeg.c83d2edc90ee5c229889c9f4322270f4.jpeg

731392953_images(4).thumb.jpeg.d1aa21c24bb0de7939250e638c671cb2.jpeg

Deathbird, Ronin and a few others were made a very long ago by ToyBiz.  No modern Legends versions except for movie versions of Doctor Minerva and Captain Atlas.

In other news Target looked exactly as expected at 8 am, nothing on the shelves.

Edited by Mommar

On 10/3/2020 at 8:37 AM, Golden Arms said:

Damn!! I was going to pass on most of that wave, but seeing that custom.  Apocalypse was in a suite early in one of the X-men Dawn of X books!!!  Could do the same with Charles and Magneto.  Need a white suite for Mags.

Yep.  He looks good.  Professor X and Magneto can be made once their figures come out.  I’ll just put their heads on suited bodies.

2 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Picked these up this morning.

1004201348.jpg

Congrats.  I was at another Target earlier for something else and I happened to check popfindr which showed 3 Storm and Thunderbird sets.  There was nothing on the shelf but I saw a guy buy one at the electronics section.  I asked the worker if he had anymore and he said yes so he went to the back room to get it.  Apparently that is how this particular Target handles and sells certain exclusives.  Now I have 5 Storm and Thunderbird sets.

That Movie Deadpool figure is great.  I managed to get one gun out of the holster this morning by putting it under hot water.  I’ll get the other gun out later.

I want a Peter figure from Deadpool 2.

Edited by sh9000