I'm seeing a lot of bitching about that X-Fore Wave.  Not sure why, we already knew five of the figures and the BAF.  Though, I'm sick of these goofy additional Deadpool figures (the sculpt does look good) when we could have had something like another X-Force Member, or a more obvious villain than Shiklah.  I saw someone complaining Warpath didn't have his knives but I can't recall him using Knives except for when he was on the X-Force team with Wolverine, etc...

I hope they pop out a new cat-lady buck so we can get a proper Feral and Wolfsbane, then we'll only need Siren and Val Cooper for X-Force/Factor.

Shiklah and Deadpool are definitely wasted opportunities.  She does however have some value in that she could be used for a Sage or Selene custom.  I would like to see them throw in some of the younger X-men here and there for varieties sake.  Surge, maggot, Marrow, Doug Ramsey, just to name a few.  We still need Banshee!

18 hours ago, Negotiator said:

Has anyone had any problems ordering legends from target and walmart?  I tried gwrring something from bestbuy and they sent me the wrong figure because all the sku numbers are the same in a set.

I’ve ordered from both Walmart and Target recently without any problems.  I’ve read that other people received the wrong AOA figure from Target or that their AOA orders were cancelled from Target or Grey Black Widow from Walmart.  A long time ago I ordered a Psylocke from Target and received a Punk Storm instead.

2E88FC6A-0D90-4994-99BD-6FCA9E19A839.jpeg.59463a44a4fec6109cf12c375821f246.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

7 hours ago, lechuck said:

Nice classic pose, but those Iron Man boots are still backwards and need to be twisted around.

Thanks.  Mine has paint blotches on the other side of his boots.  The only change would have been the two lines at the ankles which I think was minor to the pose.