Congrats @Golden Arms.  

Only found 2 Dani Moonstars so far but I’m positive that I’ll find several more.  Make sure to accumulate Walgreens rewards from zero purchases to get figures for super discount prices.

Exclusive War Machine Punisher

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Exclusive-Variant-Punis-p/e8846as00.htm

Exclusive Punisher

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Exclusive-Punisher-War-p/e8610as00.htm

632952A7-AC4F-49E1-8375-73D87B59F0A9.thumb.jpeg.ec9652cc3e5ea12c27999688b8c37129.jpeg

The new FF wave is nice, I like the modern suit designs, weakest entry is She-Hulk. Also I would hope they eventually also give us the two kids.

Depending on the BAF I might just pick the whole set, my guess the BAF is going to be Super Skrull.

4 hours ago, lechuck said:

The new FF wave is nice, I like the modern suit designs, weakest entry is She-Hulk. Also I would hope they eventually also give us the two kids.

Depending on the BAF I might just pick the whole set, my guess the BAF is going to be Super Skrull.

That's the speculation.  It would be a good reason why all of the sudden all of the Walgreens Exclusive listings suddenly didn't pan out.

I'm just assuming they're actually going to release that version of Nightcrawler sometime soon.  Probably an AoA version and then the X-Force Variant.  Hopefully he'll come with a sword carrying left hand so I can't remove the upside down hand I'm using so he can wield two swords now.

I haven't read the last issue yet, but humbly disagree.  I felt the series has been the best X story in quite a long time. But art is subjective, what may work for me, may not work for you and vice versa.  :)

I think we can agree that it has created quite a buzz around the X-men whether you enjoyed the story or not.  Judging from the  Dawn of X solicits it has at least given Marvel a fresh start and a great jumping on point for new readers to become acqquianted with the X-men.  I thought Hickman touched on all of the best story points that have been introduced in the X-men books over the years, and showed how to make seemingly throw away characters fresh and interesting.  Not many writers can do that.

Right now I think Marvel's best writers are Hickman, Cates and Aaron.  

Edited by Golden Arms

4 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

I haven't read the last issue yet, but humbly disagree.  I felt the series has been the best X story in quite a long time. But art is subjective, what may work for me, may not work for you and vice versa.  :)

I think we can agree that it has created quite a buzz around the X-men whether you enjoyed the story or not.  Judging from the  Dawn of X solicits it has at least given Marvel a fresh start and a great jumping on point for new readers to become acqquianted with the X-men.  I thought Hickman touched on all of the best story points that have been introduced in the X-men books over the years, and showed how to make seemingly throw away characters fresh and interesting.  Not many writers can do that.

Right now I think Marvel's best writers are Hickman, Cates and Aaron.  

It's an interesting premise for a sci-fi story.  But what Hickman did was find a clever way to completely wipe out all of the various X-Mens personalities so he could write them in all sorts of out of character ways.  Nobody sounds like themselves or behaves like themselves at all.  It's a terrible stepping off point for new readers.  These characters aren't anything like how any X-Men have behaved.  They'll read back-issues and be completely baffled because nothing will be similar at all.  Hickman might be more clever in how he uses his pawns than someone like Bendis but he's still bending every personality to fit his narrative instead of working with their personalities.  As a matter of fact there's hardly a character here at all, just plot devices.  He could'nae even write Moira with her frakking accent intact.  Mr Sinister has some oddly FABULOUS! personality that has come out of nowhere.  Apocalypse would have never been proud nor would he be looking for all mutants to come together.  His idea to tie together a bunch of disparate futures is clever but if it's at the expense of every single character's personality it isn't worth it.

12 hours ago, Mommar said:

I have only found 2.  I can't even use my third head.

Speaking of heads I'm going to gush about just how perfect they got Rahne Sinclair's head sculpt.  It's fricking fantastic.

I’m happy to have found all of them for cheap.

4 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

I’m eager to retake this with the new 3 pack so that all 3 are in their Jim Lee costumes but I couldn’t wait. 

No alternate left fist for Cyclops or X belt for Wolverine?

Stan Lee available at Dorkside.

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Stan-Lee-6-Action-Figure-p/e9658as00.htm

On 10/10/2019 at 6:13 AM, sh9000 said:

Total Dani Moonstars acquired=7.

Are you finding them overseas?  I've only seen one Moon star in my neck of the woods. Typical Hasbro, release an Army build figure as part of a small store exclusive.