I really dislike their solution to Wolf's Bane.  It makes sense if you're going to build out a portion of the New Mutants really quickly but it's the wrong costume for X-Factor.  In addition it's still one of the old, terrible, female bodies.  There's no way you're going to get her in a proper crouched stance on that body mold.  And without a specialized body for Rhane we won't see a proper Feral either.

Edited by Mommar

E6633620-4DB3-4F43-96C9-B522F6518DB0.thumb.jpeg.bd89e7853157819b4cf767efcea26b56.jpeg

Just a few more from this poster:  

Captain Britain alternate costume, Warpath, Storm alternate costume, Excalibur Phoenix, Professor X alternate clothes, Shadowcat, Meggan, X-Factor Wolfsbane, and Feral.

Edited by sh9000

E07A1E20-8235-46A8-859F-F58E89C3F27A.thumb.jpeg.d4e7479fa9e86983ec941fe192913990.jpeg

Looks like Professor X in white suit can now be easily done.

I read that the AOA wave will be coming early 2020 and the Deadpool wave with Strong Guy BAF will be coming late 2020.

I preordered the X-men and Xfcator sets.  The AOA may be an easy pass.  Most of the character designs from that series were utter garbage.  Magneto and Sabretooh were cool, but not much else.  Dark beast is a no brainer.   Dr Doom looks awesome.  I really wish they give him a soft goods Cape, but good fodder for customization.

Figures/ teams I would like to see incoporated into existing lines:

1. Classic Excalibur team

2. Classic shadowcat on jubilee buck

3. Giant Size X-men team (thunderbird, banshee, storm in OG costume)

4. Banshee in blue/gold costume (90's team,)

5. Marauders

6. Apocalypse horseman( we have archangel and caliban)

7. Legion

8. Starjammers

9. Imperial Guard

10. Hellfire club and their goons

11. Reavers and lady deathstrike

12. Finish remenders X- force team 

I would also like to see a Calisto.  They can use the Mohawk Storm buck.  Real easy figure to do. She could be a 2 pack with classic storm.

Edited by Golden Arms

On 7/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, Golden Arms said:

I would also like to see a Calisto.  They can use the Mohawk Storm buck.  Real easy figure to do. She could be a 2 pack with classic storm.

It’s a good idea to get a classic storm out but that means I have to get two Callistos in order to get two copies of Storm.  I already will have a pile of Juggernauts for Colossus.

9 hours ago, sh9000 said:

D4BF37C2-109A-4998-9BEA-86172086B63F.thumb.jpeg.3dd4f4760823bb63b2c8e1817900b217.jpeg

I still want a Marvel Legends Giant-Size X-Men set like the Marvel Universe release.

I'd be very suprised if it doesn't happen. Just tweak the colors for some of the re-released figures and they can sell 'em all over again.

Is it just me, or does it seem like we've seen the last of the Moonstone female body mold for Marvel Legends? Moonstone was the first character made with that buck, so that's how I generally refer to it. It's also been used for Ms. Marvel, Dark Phoenix and Spider Woman.

I wish it had been used for Psylocke, but we've had many female figures released since and it looks like that particular body mold has been mothballed. It's nowhere to be seen.

12 hours ago, Drad said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like we've seen the last of the Moonstone female body mold for Marvel Legends? Moonstone was the first character made with that buck, so that's how I generally refer to it. It's also been used for Ms. Marvel, Dark Phoenix and Spider Woman.

I wish it had been used for Psylocke, but we've had many female figures released since and it looks like that particular body mold has been mothballed. It's nowhere to be seen.

I suspect they aren’t allowed to make their female molds as buxom as that anymore.

13 hours ago, Drad said:

Yeah, that's what I heard. I believe it was asked at one of the recent comic cons a few years back.  Its a shame since it's the best female buck imo. 

i really wish hasbro would switch over to their power rangers articulation onto marvel legends.  You can only do some much ab crunching and a waist swivel that cuts the sculpt.  i still got issues with a lot of the head sculpts like eyes just a little too far apart or female jaws a bit too big.  it looks like some of these newer heads are better sculpted tho.

5 hours ago, Negotiator said:

i really wish hasbro would switch over to their power rangers articulation onto marvel legends.  You can only do some much ab crunching and a waist swivel that cuts the sculpt.  i still got issues with a lot of the head sculpts like eyes just a little too far apart or female jaws a bit too big.  it looks like some of these newer heads are better sculpted tho.

I don't know what's different about it.

It's been awhile since the last time I checked this thread. So excited for Havok and Polaris set and the Cyke, Wolvie, Jean set. PO'ed both sets at DorkSide too. ^_^

By the way, I know I asked this before but not sure which thread. Does the Colossus that comes with Juggernaut a good substitute to complete Jim Lee's X-Men?

Also, if it's possible, can someone post a photo of the Hulk from Hulk/Wolvie 80th pack beside any Jim Lee based ML X-Men charcter. Just want to see how it looks. Thanks! ;)

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's been awhile since the last time I checked this thread. So excited for Havok and Polaris set and the Cyke, Wolvie, Jean set. PO'ed both sets at DorkSide too. ^_^

By the way, I know I asked this before but not sure which thread. Does the Colossus that comes with Juggernaut a good substitute to complete Jim Lee's X-Men?

Also, if it's possible, can someone post a photo of the Hulk from Hulk/Wolvie 80th pack beside any Jim Lee based ML X-Men charcter. Just want to see how it looks. Thanks! ;)

Both sets are great.  Good thing I didn’t do the jacket mod to my Cyclops yet.

The Colossus in the set is Classic Colossus and it is close.  The noticeable differences are the arm guards, belt, shoulder area of his costume, and knee area of the boots.

If you’re thinking about getting the Hulk, you should get the Hulk.