I never bought a Marvel Legends figure since they are not up my alley in general. However I want to buy the Psylocke figure.

Is there a date for when the figure will go up for preorder and how hard will it be to acquire in an online store?

I'm unable to buy them in a brick and mortar store so I need to order it online. 

She’s in X-Men Wave 3 coming out on 7/4/18.  There are plenty of online places to try to find Marvel Legends like Dorksidetoys, BBTS, Hasbrotoyshop, Amazon, ebay, Entertainment Earth, Target, Walmart, etc.  Most figures have been relatively easy to acquire aside from a few exclusives.  You can probably get Psylocke individually from some of these places.

20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

She’s in X-Men Wave 3 coming out on 7/4/18.  There are plenty of online places to try to find Marvel Legends like Dorksidetoys, BBTS, Hasbrotoyshop, Amazon, ebay, Entertainment Earth, Target, Walmart, etc.  Most figures have been relatively easy to acquire aside from a few exclusives.  You can probably get Psylocke individually from some of these places.

Thanks a lot. I will keep me eyes open for an order around that date. 

That’s good news.

To recap, here’s a summary of upcoming figures that haven’t been released yet:

Infinity War Wave 2

Ant-Man MCU

Black Knight

Black Widow (rumored)

Malekith

Thor (rumored)

Wasp MCU

BAF:  Black Dwarf MCU

X-Men Wave 3

Gladiator

Magneto

Multiple Man

Psylocke

Sabretooth

Storm

Wolverine

BAF:  Apocalypse

Deadpool Wave 2

Bishop

Deadpool No Pants

Deadpool X-Men

Lady Deadpool

Omega Red

X-23 Wolverine

BAF:  Sauron

Venom

Carnage

Poison

Scream

Spider-Ham

Venom

Typhood Mary

BAF:  Monster Venom

Spider-Man Wave 2

Cloak

Dagger

Doctor Octopus

Scarlet Spider-Man (Kane)

House of M Spider-Man

Electra

Daredevil (Shadowlands)

BAF:  Spider-Mech - SP//DR

Deluxe Riders

Wolverine

10th Anniversary MCU

Single Release:

Iron Man MK VII (Avengers)

Red Skull (Captain America)

Gamestop, BBTS, EE:

Ronan The Acuser (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Two Packs:

Ant-Man & Yellowjacket (Ant-Man)

Captain America & Crossbones (Civil War)

Hulk & Iron Man MK 44 Hulkbuster (Age of Ultron)

Thor & Lady Sif (Thor Dark World)

Tony Stark & Iron Man MK I (Iron Man)

Three Pack:

Iron Man MK XXII, Pepper Potts, and Mandarin (Iron Man 3)

Four Pack:

Iron Man MK L, Iron Spider, Black Widow, and Doctor Strange (Infinity War)

Target Exclusive

Killmonger & Everett Ross (Black Panther)

Walgreens Exclusive

Super Skrull (rumored)

Silver Surfer

Thing

Exclusives

Thor, Rocket, and Teen Groot (Infinity War)

Ant-Man & Stinger (The Astonishing Ant-Man)

Wolverine & Sentinel (Days of Future Past)

Edited by sh9000

Ant-Man and Stinger are due out at the online shops in the next two weeks.

There’s also a very high probability that Wolverine/Sentinel set will be cancelled.

I know nothing of that four pack...

Edited by Mommar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The X-men wave is listed at Hasbrotoyshop and Dorkside Toys.

No BBTS listings at the moment.

Use code FAMILYFIRST at HTS for 20% off when they are available.  They are currently out of stock.  

All loose and packaged figures are available at Dorkside.  I ordered an X-men case, a loose Storm, Psylocke, Sabretooth, and Apocalypse plus a vintage Punisher.

Doc Ock, DD and Elektra would be definite buys for me. Scarlet Spider is a maybe and the rest I do not care for.

Also on the topic of Spider-Man figs, there is going to be a Legends 6 inch version from the new PS4 game and its using the Spidey 2099 buck. Normally I only commit to comic version figures but somehow I want to make an exception for this. I suppose its the costume variant that intrigues me.

http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/06/spider-man-legends-series-6-inch-gamerverse-spider-man-pre-order-at-gamestop/

Spider-Man-Legends-Series-6-inch-Gamerverse-Spider-Man-Figure-Promo-01.jpg.97f0764307fe0c493caef7116d9411cc.jpg

I'm looking forward to Doc Ock, Elektra, new X-Men wave, Stan Lee and especially Spider-Ham!:D

Here's a fairly recent shot of my main Marvel shelves

Marvel_Collection_DSC06288.jpg.d12f686064ad148832a84cece55baf18.jpg

Some Villians

Marvel_Villians_DSC06411.jpg.72e24e86c81e741b1add76a0fbddf24e.jpg

And I have a bunch of other Marvel shelves around the house plus an uncountable amount of boxes full of Marvel goodies in storage. 

I HATE  that PS4 Spider costume.  

I’ll buy the hell out of that Legends wave though.  Three new Spider-verse figs, Doc Ock and Cloak and Dagger.  Perfect for me.  Even if Dagger looks pretty effing weak.

I’m still trying to track down walgreens Silver Surfer.

Edited by Mommar

19 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I'm looking forward to Doc Ock, Elektra, new X-Men wave, Stan Lee and especially Spider-Ham!:D

Here's a fairly recent shot of my main Marvel shelves

Marvel_Collection_DSC06288.jpg.d12f686064ad148832a84cece55baf18.jpg

Some Villians

Marvel_Villians_DSC06411.jpg.72e24e86c81e741b1add76a0fbddf24e.jpg

And I have a bunch of other Marvel shelves around the house plus an uncountable amount of boxes full of Marvel goodies in storage. 

Very nice!  That Walgreens Punisher looks great.  I got a spare vintage Punisher and that’s fine for now.

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

I HATE  that PS4 Spider costume.  

I’ll buy the hell out of that Legends wave though.  Three new Spider-verse figs, Doc Ock and Cloak and Dagger.  Perfect for me.  Even if Dagger looks pretty effing weak.

I’m still trying to track down walgreens Silver Surfer.

I think Silver Surfer has only been found in Mexico so far.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Very nice!  That Walgreens Punisher looks great.  I got a spare vintage Punisher and that’s fine for now.

I think Silver Surfer has only been found in Mexico so far.

Thanks! I like that Punisher figure a lot! I have the vintage wave one too but I think both are equally good. Good enough that I passed on all the Mezco versions.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

5A17D9F4-F8DB-4A08-9130-6E866B47E429.thumb.jpeg.ede44f8ec49fe8235eaae85acc27be6d.jpeg

Someone over at Toyark had a pic of Logan with one claw up so I got an idea for a pic.  B))

Lol!

Thanks!

For anyone looking, 3.75” Gamerverse Spider-Man and Mister Negative and Marvel Legends Gamerverse Spider-Man are up for preorder at Gamestop.

https://gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/marvel-gamerverse-spider-man-spider-man-vs-mister-negative-2-pack-only-at-gamestop/161229

https://gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/spider-man-legends-series-6-inch-gamerverse-spider-man-figure/163481

Edited by sh9000