Since Bandai stopped continuing the Street Fighter line I kinda hoped that Storm would do Yuri but that is the wrong costume.

Also apparently they are doing Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear Strive. I might be in in those but they are probably never make the ones I want like I-no, Jack-O Dizzy and Baiken…

…so basically all the girls.

On 7/23/2021 at 9:40 AM, Scyla said:

Since Bandai stopped continuing the Street Fighter line I kinda hoped that Storm would do Yuri but that is the wrong costume.

Also apparently they are doing Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear Strive. I might be in in those but they are probably never make the ones I want like I-no, Jack-O Dizzy and Baiken…

…so basically all the girls.

Why wouldn’t they?

35 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why wouldn’t they?

In the past they seemed unwilling to do the female characters. Especially in their Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat lines.

I mean they could do blue, purple, green, red and light blue female ninjas by just changing the heads but they haven’t done that afaik.

Also, like Bandai they never complete a roster from what I can tell. 
I say all this as a bystander that gained most of his knowledge about Storm though osmosis. 😛

Edited by Scyla

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

In the past they seemed unwilling to do the female characters. Especially in their Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat lines.

I mean they could do blue, purple, green, red and light blue female ninjas by just changing the heads but they haven’t done that afaik.

Also, like Bandai they never complete a roster from what I can tell. 
I say all this as a bystander that gained most of his knowledge about Storm though osmosis. 😛

Outside of MK I don't see that.  They have plenty of Chun Li and Cammy variants.  They have Juri as a prototype right now.  Morrigan as a prototype.  Tyris Flare is up for pre-order.  Nakaruru is due out soon.  They've teased Mai.  They sure do favor the male characters over the female but if they're prominent (except for MK for some reason) they seem to get made too.  I'm not familiar with Guilty Gear so I don't know how front and center any of those ladies are but if they're main characters I think you have a better chance.

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ken (Gatchaman) and King (Tekken 7)! Woohoo! :yahoo: 

storm_gatchaman_ken.jpg.37472957a3ce4c7958904715501f86c7.jpg

storm_tekken_king.jpg.ceba5ed623efd20e4f24131442a5e696.jpg

From ACGHK 2021. Storm Collectibles from 0:03 to 0:47.

Thanks no3Ljm for the update on Gatchaman! That's a 2nd static Cape option I've seen with this figure now. Really loved the 1st Cape option. Let's hope both are included. Articulation looks ok... but that face sculpt destroys the overall interest with me. Hope they fix that before release otherwise it's a pass. Medicom RAH really captured the anime face sculpt compared to any other Gatchaman release. ... fingers crossed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, crackpot said:

So they removed the abdominal joint for both figures? 

On Devil Jin, I would assume it's due to the massive wing so it will hold. Probably, it's the same issue as well on Orochi to hold the weight of the multiple arms effect. Maybe the torso for these two figures is just going to be a hard plastic ones against their traditional soft rubber torso.

The wings aren't that massive and with the right material, it can still be light enough for the torso to support it. The same goes for Orochi's extra arms. I'm sure they could have found a way to support them. I'm thinking maybe they didn't want the body markings to be ruined so they decided a one piece torso. Jin's flying kick just looks weird without some tilt from the torso.

30 minutes ago, crackpot said:

The wings aren't that massive and with the right material, it can still be light enough for the torso to support it. The same goes for Orochi's extra arms. I'm sure they could have found a way to support them. I'm thinking maybe they didn't want the body markings to be ruined so they decided a one piece torso. Jin's flying kick just looks weird without some tilt from the torso.

Shoot. You're right. I didn't notice the body markings on the wing section. Maybe that's the reason. But yeah, would be nice to see some torso joint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...