Alternators-BT Smokey

ManxoChu

Having collected some of the RiD and Armada TF's, I found something a bit odd yet interesting. Some (but not all) of the Mini-cons can fit onto Smokey's arms, where the gun/engine would normally attach onto in vehicle mode. I have the mini-con military planes set that has vehicle/bot/weapon modes. I put the claw mini-con on Smokey's left arm and the shield/throwing star on the right to acompany the gun. I'm thinking of switching the placement. Seems odd at first, but it grows on ya. Sorry, but I don't have a digital camera to show it. >_<

Second thing about Smokey: I noticed that when you look down at Smokey's bot mode from straight above, there are these two circular holes. You'll see them besides the small square holes. Anyway, I was thinking that those holes (square and or circular ones) can used for a homemade[read: I dunno the modeler's term for made-from-scratch models] missile launchers. Better still, maybe a modification of the old G1 missile launchers used by Prowl/Silverstreak/Smokey/etc. Bear in mind that I have ZERO modeling skills, but I've decent amounts of imagination. ^_^''' I thought that might a good idea for those modelers who wished BT/Alt Smokey had those missiles launchers as he did back in his G1 days.

I apologize in advance if I'd offended anyone in the model-making arena. I really enjoy your works, but I simply just don't know the lingo. :blink:

I think Graham feels left out and doesn't know quite how to express his desire to better understand the Transformers mythos.

:p

I guess all us tranni fans will have to storm Graham's house and give him a make over. Wait, that doesn't sound right :lol:

Edited by GobotFool

Maybe Graham has a hate love relationship. See when he was jsut a happy little lad he loved his transfomer. It was his bestest of pals. then one day his pal was missing probably stolen or lost. So then on he probably vowed to hate transformers thinking his friend left him all alone hahaha just kidding :D:lol::p

Maybe Graham has a hate love relationship. See when he was jsut a happy little lad he loved his transfomer. It was his bestest of pals. then one day his pal was missing probably stolen or lost. So then on he probably vowed to hate transformers thinking his friend left him all alone hahaha just kidding :D:lol::p

He's just in denial. He'll fall sooner or later. Everyone does. :p

Nope, I've always disliked Transformers, even as a kid. I tried watching a few episodes back in the 1980s, but found the robot designs, story and concept just too silly even then.

I mean come on guys, how can you actually find the Transformers robot designs appealing? I just don't get it, never have, never will.

Also, I've never owned a Transformers toy. I'm not really into toy cars and trucks. I'll admit the vehicle modes on some Transformers toys look reasonably okay, but the robot modes suck ass bigtime IMO. The sole exception being the Masterpeice Convoy (Optimus), which even I am willing to admit is a well engineered and designed toy.

The most charitable thing I have to say about the Transformers cartoon is that the movie was nicely animated (I cheered when the good guy characters died).

I love giant robot anime, but only with mecha as non-sentinent, piloted war machines in a military setting.

Graham

Look what I foun in my inbox...

Guppy´s email!!

hmm.. the winner is the optimus. well, maybe the optimus and 1J tied for first place. The worst is that Smokescreen Binaltech transformer. looks great in car but SUCKS in robot mode.

My friend. please make up your mind. :p:lol::lol::p

Maybe Graham has a hate love relationship. See when he was jsut a happy little lad he loved his transfomer. It was his bestest of pals. then one day his pal was missing probably stolen or lost. So then on he probably vowed to hate transformers thinking his friend left him all alone hahaha just kidding :D  :lol:  :p

He's just in denial. He'll fall sooner or later. Everyone does. :p

All we have to do is unleash the matrix upon him and he will fall into line :lol:;):p

All we have to do is unleash the matrix upon him and he will fall into line :lol:;):p

I've already got Matrix, Reloaded and Animatrix on DVD. Still considering whether or not to buy Revolutions when it is released.

I don't think releasing the Matrix on me will make me love Transformers. B))

Weird guy :p

Graham

All we have to do is unleash the matrix upon him and he will fall into line  :lol:  ;)  :p

I've already got Matrix, Reloaded and Animatrix on DVD. Still considering whether or not to buy Revolutions when it is released.

I don't think releasing the Matrix on me will make me love Transformers. B))

Weird guy :p

Graham

I most certainly am and hope that will never change ;)

I love giant robot anime, but only with mecha as non-sentinent, piloted war machines in a military setting.

So i guess you would not like Qrio the robotic baby that can run,jump, express emotion, get up by itself, recognize faces and log online? hahaha

remember that sony robot dancing with fans? I read up on it and it is really complex. Its stability feature not only makes it adjsut to different heights and unstable terrain supposedly it can run and jump now I dont know how fast or how far, but it also recognizes voices and faces. It can express emotions and Im wondering what would trigger the emotions? Of course its programmed to display them but doest feel them of course. But what scares me is that it can go online for some reason.

Now imagine households with these things. Hackers hack into them and pervert the robot by having it steal, rape or kill people aghhhhh. Plus you cant even knock it down it will just get right back up.