Old school DYRL rendition

007-vf1

My take on the DYRL zentran mecha scheme on 1/144 scale

.. Like, really old models. Arii and Bandai brittle plastic and decals to pull my hair at every turn :lol:

778BCB63-23A2-40C5-8532-95B0772C9F90.jpeg

Edited by 007-vf1

Awesome work! Where did you get the 1/144 N-ger? I've seen that there's a 1/100 garage kit that has popped up from time to time, but never a 1/144.

Although, I guess all those pods are technically 1/100, so if it's in scale with those...)

Edited by Kelsain

On 1/29/2018 at 9:21 AM, Kelsain said:

Awesome work! Where did you get the 1/144 N-ger? I've seen that there's a 1/100 garage kit that has popped up from time to time, but never a 1/144.

Although, I guess all those pods are technically 1/100, so if it's in scale with those...)

The N-Ger are the resin Yellow Submarine. I have 3 of them.

You are correct about the 1/100 Regult. They seem to fit the scale perfectly once you consider the size of the pilots. It is also a personal interpretation. The one I can’t wrap my head aroun is Kamjin. He’s too big to fit any mecha, period.

i have seen a 1/72 N-Ger DYRL somewhere on the internet. Since the only one ever made in that scale is Captain’s Moscato one although a TV series version.

BTW; Thank you guys for the compliments. I always look at your awesome builds here as well...