Macross Figures

Anubis

are they still selling these anywhere?? i can't even find them on HLJ....

I'm not sure if this is gonna help u but there are 2 stores here in Vancouver, Canada that sell them and more, they're called Ever Toys and Ultra Action Toys. Here are the info:

Ultra Action Toys

#2075-8888 Odlin Crescent

Richmond, BC V6X 3Z8

Phone: (604) 273-2687

Ever Toys

Crystal Mall Branch

Unit 2803-4500 Kingsway

Burnaby, BC V5H 2A9

Phone: (604) 437-7345

Edited by Angel's Fury

does anyone know when or if there will be a series two and who will be included?

Angel's Fury, thanks for the reply, but i'm pretty far, in Texas, actually!

I was already pondering on this... It seems that they tried to put someone from a different part of the series, minus Mac+.

It would be funny if they gave us Roy, but not the DYRL/SDF version, but the Mac 0 instead. LOL!

Another criteria seems to be that the girl has too look like a 15 year old with a skirt or a tight fitting costume. So we're more likely to get a Sharon Apple than a Myung. :p

Most likely for the series 2?

Roy - DYRL

Misa - DYRL (mickey mouse flight suit)

Sharon Apple - (short hair)

Sivil

Sara Nome - um dressed...though the final shot of her on Ep. 2 would be OK. :p

What I want for series 2?

Max - just like Hikaru in series 1

Sylvie Geena - flight suit

Millia - Macross 7 flight suit

Chase figure: Millia in DYRL flight suit

Yeah, Baby! :D

I still stand by my guess of Roy, Misa, Myung, Sara, and Basara for series 2.

With Gubaba as the chase.

Edited by Anubis

does anyone know when or if there will be a series two and who will be included?

U can try calling them. I think they can order it for u, plus it's cheaper too, because it's priced in Canadian $.

Edited by Angel's Fury

I was already pondering on this... It seems that they tried to put someone from a different part of the series, minus Mac+.

It would be funny if they gave us Roy, but not the DYRL/SDF version, but the Mac 0 instead. LOL!

Another criteria seems to be that the girl has too look like a 15 year old with a skirt or a tight fitting costume. So we're more likely to get a Sharon Apple than a Myung. :p

Most likely for the series 2?

Roy - DYRL

Sharon Apple - (short hair)

Sivil

What I want for series 2?

Max - just like Hikaru in series 1

Sylvie Geena - flight suit

Millia - Macross 7 flight suit

Chase figure: Millia in DYRL flight suit

Yeah, Baby! :D

I couldn't agree more.

I've never dealt with this site before, but they do have the Mac figures in stock.

marciaslocker.gif

$30 per case of 5.

$6 for Hikaru.

Shipping's $7 for non-California residents.

Why do I get the feeling that after skipping both VE and ML's stock, I'll suddenly want the figures and won't be able to get them?

I just noticed:

On the back of the figure box, it says "Next Stage --- 2004 February"

Answers that question at least.

Greetings fellow figure addicts.

I just got my box of figures and was quite happy to find the mystery minmay fig. Apparentlly its not excessively rare since several others here also got the fig. I was originaly thinking that if I got all the normal hair figs I would be happy, but after inhaling the mindcontrol fumes from the paint on the figures I got the urge to get all the figs;) So is there anyone out there willing to sell/trade their clear hair Mao? Either winking or not is fine. FYI the normal hair Mao I got is winking.

Bariaburu Faita

The Anime Red Comet Barron

"Scan your assigned TV channels, find the Anime and record it down and anything else is rubbish"

I've never dealt with this site before, but they do have the Mac figures in stock.

<a href="http://www.marciaslocker.com/index.php?subcat=figures">marciaslocker.gif

$30 per case of 5.

$6 for Hikaru.

Why do I get the feeling that after skipping both VE and ML's stock, I'll suddenly want the figures and won't be able to get them?

Sold out! Anyone else know of anywhere to get these figures? I only saw one of each figure on eBay. Any help is really appreciated! Thanks! :D

Randy aka Powered Convoy

http://www.marciaslocker.com/index.php?subcat=figures'>marciaslocker.gif

$30 per case of 5.

$6 for Hikaru.

Sold out! Anyone else know of anywhere to get these figures? I only saw one of each figure on eBay. Any help is really appreciated! Thanks! :D

Randy aka Powered Convoy

im not out yet. im just going to list all figures seperatly by character , color or clear and variation. i will have them up tonight.

im not out yet. im just going to list all figures seperatly by character , color or clear and variation. i will have them up tonight.

SWEET! I managed to order a bunch before Hikaru and some of the others sold out! Got some for me and for my bro's BDay and Hikaru and Minmay for my gf! Too bad there weren't any colored hair Hikaru or Ishtar though. Thanks singtao!

Randy aka Powered Convoy

Edited by Powered Convoy

I ordered mine from Marcia's locker on monday, and got it today (fast shipping!)

I didn't get the big white box since I requested a normal hair Minmay, which he put in, unfortunately I guess he didn't put back the exact same figures that came in the box because I got 2 clear hair Mylenes and no Ishtar, and the rest of my figures were clear hair except for Minmay.

So basically I'm looking to trade for an Ishtar figure. Thanks !