WTB DX SV-262

raptormesh

14 hours ago, chyll2 said:

It is 14k for used and 17k for Brand new for Mandarake (if you see higher price, that is because you are seeing the Japanese site that adds 8% local taxes, which should not apply to you as international buyer).

14k for used. Well it does specify opened box damaged which in my experience has been pretty much new but can't be listed as new as its been opened. I'm sure the Valkyrie is fine. Mandarake don't usually sell rubbish.

2 hours ago, spanner said:

14k for used. Well it does specify opened box damaged which in my experience has been pretty much new but can't be listed as new as its been opened. I'm sure the Valkyrie is fine. Mandarake don't usually sell rubbish.

Worst I've gotten is an open/used Alto VF-171Ex, triangles were fine but the cap on one of the wing pegs had broken off. 

15 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Worst I've gotten is an open/used Alto VF-171Ex, triangles were fine but the cap on one of the wing pegs had broken off. 

Yeah. That's the thing when buying stuff online. Whether retailers and second-hand shops, it's always a gamble since we don't get the chance to inspect it personally. That's why when I buy stuff even MISB ones, my expectations is always 50/50 so I will be prepared for the worst. Esp for us who lives outside Japan since we don't get their full customer service if anything happened to the item. :unsure: 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. That's the thing when buying stuff online. Whether retailers and second-hand shops, it's always a gamble since we don't get the chance to inspect it personally. That's why when I buy stuff even MISB ones, my expectations is always 50/50 so I will be prepared for the worst. Esp for us who lives outside Japan since we don't get their full customer service if anything happened to the item. :unsure: 

Usually I try and grab the unopened ones, or ones that are listed as opened but not used. With ones listed like that I've never had issues from Mandarake.

that is mostly true except that you can request photo from Mandarake after an order confirmation. If you have yellowing or missing or broken item, you can get a few thousand yen off or return it to them.

Most of the Opened item I got from mandarake are MIB and are better than the MIB being sold locally in Philippines. I did get a few bad item (on which the price is really discounted, like a 12,000 yen 31F with missing Unicorn horn) but they do refund a partial of money if you insist.

edit: just to add, 262 is one of those that you should get MISB, one transformation was enough for me to scratch a few of those gold trims.

Edited by chyll2