WTB or WTT Bandai Regult Missile set and Mospeada toys

jenius

Hey all, I'm looking for the following Mospeada Toys. I'm hoping some of you are doing the upgrade to the ET Legioss and won't find yourself with a need for these any more. I'm also hoping somebody bought a HMR Missile Regult set and has decided the HMR line is not for them or that they'd rather have some scratch for other releases:
1) Bandai Hi-Metal R Missile Set
2) Bandai Hi-Metal R Regult (the first release)
3) a green or red MPC or Aoshima Alpha/Legioss, preferably in like new condition.
4) A green or red CM's Legioss/Tread gift-set, preferably complete in like new condition.

If you're looking for a trade, send me your want list. If you want cash money, let me know how much via PM! 

Edited by jenius

Great, please send pics and price via PM or email to micronian_ace@anymoon.com.

I would also consider picking up an Aoshima version for anyone that has one of those they're not too attached to. Got the evolution toys version, don't really care for your older ones? Maybe I can help.

On 12/11/2017 at 9:01 PM, jenius said:

Hey all, I'm looking for the following Mospeada Toys. I'm hoping some of you are doing the upgrade to the ET Legioss and won't find yourself with a need for these any more:
1) a Scott Alpha, any condition, even missing hands. I'm trying to put together one good one from a couple but I'm not adverse to just buying or trading for a good one.
2) a green or red MPC or Aoshima Alpha/Legioss, preferably in like new condition.
2) A green or red CM's Legioss/Tread gift-set, preferably complete in like new condition.

If you're looking for a trade, send me your want list. Thanks!

I have the red, blue, green CMS legioss and tread sets. All complete and min. Let me know if are interested and i can send pics of them.