Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

Just now, orindlt said:

On the "I should have bought a lottery ticket" front - just got a shipping notification for the Roy parts from NY. Not going to believe it until I have them, but there's a tracking number even. 

wow congrats :clapping:

keeping my fingers crossed for my two SSP!

On 5/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, mantisfists said:

I got mine in last week.  Think I remember a few others on here as well getting theirs around the same time from BiJ via DHL.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:27 AM, sumyumgoy said:

Hi, I ordered from them and received mine at the end of last week.  They did send me a message asking for payment of shipping fees before sending out.

Thanks for the info, I called DHL told me they had a back up on processing at Cincinnati hub.  Package arrived today. :D

1 hour ago, orindlt said:

On the "I should have bought a lottery ticket" front - just got a shipping notification for the Roy parts from NY. Not going to believe it until I have them, but there's a tracking number even. 

That's great, may I know when you placed your order? I placed mine last year and never got mine in January, I've been creating tickets since then and no response at all.

5 hours ago, Zywll said:

That's great, may I know when you placed your order? I placed mine last year and never got mine in January, I've been creating tickets since then and no response at all.

I placed it 6 July 2020 (I think within a few minutes of it going up) so should have been in that initial round delivered in Jan as well. I also upgraded the shipping to the most expensive option in Dec because I'd noticed they were more likely to send out stuff with more expensive shipping (I got my missile sets that way) before sending out stuff that was using cheaper options. I got an apology note a few weeks ago about a change of management pasted below. 

image.png

26 minutes ago, orindlt said:

I placed it 6 July 2020 (I think within a few minutes of it going up) so should have been in that initial round delivered in Jan as well. I also upgraded the shipping to the most expensive option in Dec because I'd noticed they were more likely to send out stuff with more expensive shipping (I got my missile sets that way) before sending out stuff that was using cheaper options. I got an apology note a few weeks ago about a change of management pasted below. 

image.png

Thanks for your response. They didn't even bothered sending me an apology, haha.

I probably made the mistake of changing the shipping method to parcel when they reached out to me in Jan asking for more money for shipping, I paid the extra cost and that was the last time I heard from them.

I'll keep trying with tickets since it looks like they don't have the live chat option anymore.

Thanls!

Anyone here wants to sell me a DX Roy's heatshield especially from those who are planning on displaying them as Fighter mode? :rolleyes:

On 5/7/2021 at 9:40 AM, Duymon said:

amazon.co.jp roys are dropping a bit. 

140089022_Screenshot_20210507-0847092.thumb.png.189b60d29fb4fb3294b9763263b6684e.png

using amazon's built in currency converter I was able to get this item shipped /w dhl to the US for under 300

Nice!