Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

37 minutes ago, Tenbatsu said:

Definitely not us from the 1st batch, guess we are screwed. 

Here's the email of the co-founder, we can spam him if they never ship by next week:

Etienne
Nin-Nin-Game.com co-Founder
etienne.denoual@nin-nin-game.com
Instagram: @etienne_d

I’m in the first batch with NNG’s Roy preorder as well, but would probably wait a bit more than a week before escalating things with them. 

They have delivered my prior orders and I am cautiously optimistic that they will come through. 

Here’s a suggestion: how about all of us NNG buyers keep track of when/how much our preorders were, and let others know once we have shipment updates so at least we all know if they had systematically fulfilled the pricier orders before the cheaper ones. That “evidence” would probably help our case more than spam emails asking “where’s my stuff”?

Rdrunner:  1x Roy DX @ 17,820 yen ordered on July 3

Edited by rdrunner

Ami Ami requested payment.

Yeah when I went to pay I saw their payment options.  When I visited their shipping info page said DHL is the only working option for the United States.   Thought about picking a different one but for all I know it would cause a delay of several weeks.   Grand total is like $250 USD and Ami Ami was offering it at the MSRP.   DHL is at least crazy fast.  My last DHL order from Japan got to me with in 24 hours.   If Ami Ami passes it to them on Monday in theory I'd get it by Tuesday.

28 minutes ago, borgified said:

The recent numbers of the count are climbing so that's why Japan Post is suspending both EMS and air to Canada, which leaves us with DHL.

Now's getting close to 10k yen for shipping to Canada via DHL?? :vava: 

and Fedex. Used that for my HLJ Roy order at just 3420 yen. Also just an FYI, if you create an account with Fedex and use that to pay for duties/taxes, they'll waive their advancement/disbursement fee so you'll only pay for the duties/taxes. You can call Fedex support when you receive your Fedex invoice and tell them that you want to use your Fedex account for the duties/taxes.

25 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I’m in the first batch as well with NNG’s Roy preorder as well, but would probably wait a bit more than a week before escalating things with them. 

They have delivered my prior orders and I am cautiously optimistic that they will come through. 

Here’s a suggestion: how about all of us NNG buyers keep track of when/how much our preorders were, and let others know once we have shipment updates so at least we all know if they had systematically fulfilled the pricier orders before the cheaper ones. That “evidence” would probably help our case more than spam emails asking “where’s my stuff”?

Rdrunner:  1x Roy DX @ 17,820 yen ordered on July 3

Cool, maybe we can consolidate in a list. Here's mine:

Tenbatsu: 1 x Roy @ 17,820yen ordered on July 3

58 minutes ago, borgified said:

The recent numbers of the count are climbing so that's why Japan Post is suspending both EMS and air to Canada, which leaves us with DHL.

Now's getting close to 10k yen for shipping to Canada via DHL?? :vava: 

The EBay seller is using FedEx and I’ve already paid so I’m hoping it’s able to ship ok. 

If Bandai allows ordering of 6 pieces per account like Kanazaki, you can be sure the 1D will sell out sooner than you can expect. But if that happens Bandai may just open round 2 of pre-orders to be released 3-6 months later.

Also I foresee online shops marking up the 1D more and even at those prices, it will be quickly sold out once the POs go live.

1 hour ago, Tenbatsu said:

Cool, maybe we can consolidate in a list. Here's mine:

Tenbatsu: 1 x Roy @ 17,820yen ordered on July 3

The one I ordered through AJ arrived at Tenso around 9:30 AM JT, so that's one of two down. I should have ordered both through AJ. Here's my NNG info:

Anasazi37 1 x Roy @ $179.76 (includes "PayPal Exchange Fees")

6 minutes ago, Norland said:

Just got my shipping/tracking info from Nin-Nin. I was part of the first pre-order batch so there is hope for those that ordered from them.

Not long after I posted my last comment with my purchase info, my shipping notification from NNG showed up, too! :shok:

I am pleasantly surprised. Now that two of us from the first round of POs have shipping info, here's hoping they come through on everyone else's orders.

20 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Not long after I posted my last comment with my purchase info, my shipping notification from NNG showed up, too! :shok:

I am pleasantly surprised. Now that two of us from the first round of POs have shipping info, here's hoping they come through on everyone else's orders.

That's great to hear. Not for me thou lol, maybe any moment now. Using EMS.

Edited by Tenbatsu

Nothing for me. I locked in at 260, I did private warehouse tho because at the time I was like who knows what the shipping situation will be with covid. That feels like a bit of a mistake but it's supposed to ship out at the end of the month anyway with that so probably fine? Worse comes to worse I get refunded and have to pay a bit more to get one from like YJA

Poked nin-nin through a support ticket about the private warehouse thing just so I can try and make sure I dont get tossed to the back of the pack and everything goes smoothly. This is like my number one valk I want to get and the whole process is a mess/anxiety inducing even tho I know at the end of the day I'll find one somehow. Hahha

12 hours ago, F360 said:

You can only change payment and shipping info yourself when the item is still available to ship to your country.   If you need to change anything after it’s sold out , you will need to contact Amazon chat .   

Also Sales tax will be added ....so for those that have just enough on the creditcard ,debit card or amazon card will not be be enough.  

if you run into issue it’s best to contact amazon chat first .

Is English available for Amazon JP chat?  I didn't try contacting Amazon Japan to change my shipping address 'cause I assumed I'd have to chat in Japanese.

3 minutes ago, UNSpacy said:

Is English available for Amazon JP chat?  I didn't try contacting Amazon Japan to change my shipping address 'cause I assumed I'd have to chat in Japanese.

Yes, English is available. Just engage in chat as you would normally and it should route you to someone who speaks english.

9 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Got tracking from Nin Nin, glad to see they came through! I'm relieved! Fedex Priority, should receive Roy early next week, hope everyone else's orders go through.

Friend of mine just got their shipping confirmation & tracking from Nin nin as well

Edited by MacrossDYRL

Interesting.  My NNG Roy came in at $225 unit price.  No word on shipping as far as the order status.  I did open a ticket and I did get a response.  They told me their stock delivery was a bit late due to COVID, but that they expect to ship next week as soon as they can get to it. 

Edited by Draykov

Really hoping my ebay pre-order works out.  I've never had a problem so far being picky about my sellers.  It was a lot cheaper than Nin Nin and free shipping.  If it pans out, I'll be selling my Hikaru VF-1S which I bought in case this was never released so I could paint it yellow instead of red.  Glad I didn't have to, because this pretty much completes my collection other than the upcoming Kitzconcept figures.  I would have been satisfied with my 1/60 DYRL Roy, but if I'm not mistaken, this DX is one of only 2 TV Roys ever released(?).  That seems strange to me, especially since Roy seems to be the most popular and expensive.