Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

19 minutes ago, F360 said:

it's the norm for TWE items.  

If they really want to screw us over,  they could just package it in the biggest box possible so it will be very expensive to ship it outside of japan.  

example: extra white empty boxes from their WOL for strike Freedom and Destiny just so they can keep the shape and have a nice Sleeve photo when you pack that with your already owned MB gundam. :angry:  

Im Sure they thought of that, if only jokingly, but their bottom line would be affected $$$$$...

1 hour ago, dragontype said:

There was a preorder last night? :unsure::unsure:  Was this announced at the event last night?  Wasn't able to catch it.  Generally good?  Did most get what they needed?

They announced and put up (as a web exclusive) the TV super packs (with red-tip reaction missiles).

13 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Anyone know if FJ surface shipping has tracking or insurance? Anyone ever lost a sipment?

Depends on the shipping method, never had an issue with them, aside from how they split up or combine items in shipments.  One time they combined the 2 Yamato 1/48s, and shipping was reasonable, the next time they shipped them separate and it was an arm and a leg.  But aside from that, very reliable and good customer service. 

Is anyone going to just settle for the DYRL super parts with their TV Roy?

I already bought four sets of the DYRL ones in preparation for Skull Squadron, and feeling reluctant to buy more just for some minor differences. 

Plus the previously released missile set already has reaction missiles, albeit yellow-tipped ones...

2 minutes ago, RedComet said:

Odd they have it up as they don’t appear to have posted the actual Roy figure yet. I wonder if we will suddenly see some. Or maybe they missed the shop preorder for the preorder <_<

Could be. The same thing happened with the DYRL Strke Packs. They had those on order, but didn't carry any of the 1:48 scale DX Valkyries except for Kakizaki's 1A which was also TWE.

Thanks for the heads up, managed to get one set for my TV Roy. At least with BIJ there’s more certainty of it arriving. Scrolling through the thread I see I’m not the only one still waiting for the movie packs from NY.

Just had the most random thing happen.. So i build GunPla.. and I have a lot of friends who used to be in a club with me but now scattered everywhere.. Right as i have this thread open and like 3 other tabs open to find these Super Packs.. someone wishes one of my friends happy birthday on facebook.. and all the sudden my brain says "He lives in Japan right now."

Biginjap haven’t post regular release Dx chogokin in a long time .   But you will see most Twe preorder on them since hey are also a proxy and offers forwarding service.  So the p-Bandai/TWE is a no brainer.  

3 minutes ago, sixtybucks said:

Is Kurama Toys reliable? I've never placed an order with them. I never had a problem with BiJ but Kurama came in first... wondering what to do

They delivered my dx missile sets.