Jump to content

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1


IXTL

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Famous. Last. Words.

I was only going to get one single Arcadia 1/60.

A few years later, and thousands of dollars later...

Hope you can stick to your plan, if you want to. :good:

I dont have the space for multiple 1/48. The HMR....might cause a problem. Although I already have most of the ones I would like. I really just need fast pack for that line and I can live with the Fext Armor.  

Does FEXT stands work with the adapters that come with HMR? Is there FEXT stand for 1/48?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, LRS said:

 Does FEXT stands work with the adapters that come with HMR? Is there FEXT stand for 1/48?

Check the FEXT HOBBY thread for the first part of your question. 

No Fext Hobby stand for 1/48 valks, however Yeti Stand has you covered and @ChaoticYeti is creator of that. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, LRS said:

 

I only plan to purchase one bandai dx and that's it I'm done.

 

10 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

Famous. Last. Words.

I was only going to get one single Arcadia 1/60.

A few years later, and thousands of dollars later...

 

3ur79u.jpg.2d6bc7b3602e6b1bdd4cf8fc1b3d001b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sqidd said:

 

3ur79u.jpg.2d6bc7b3602e6b1bdd4cf8fc1b3d001b.jpg


I only collect transformers normally and I bought the Bandai VF-1S Hikaru and told myself I would only buy the future Roy 1S and be happy with two.

But it’s my birthday later this week so I decided to go ahead and order the Kakizaki. So now I’m looking at getting the whole skull squad..... I think I may have an addiction problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

 So now I’m looking at getting the whole skull squad..... I think I may have an addiction problem. 

And that my dear friend is another issue.

We're all here to diversify your Macross collection and other various hobbies that we all have in common. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:


I only collect transformers normally and I bought the Bandai VF-1S Hikaru and told myself I would only buy the future Roy 1S and be happy with two.

But it’s my birthday later this week so I decided to go ahead and order the Kakizaki. So now I’m looking at getting the whole skull squad..... I think I may have an addiction problem. 

The only way I would get another 1/48 is if it came bundled with GBP armor and they never sold it separately. Or if they came out with an obscure version such as the Alaska Guards. If there was a mecha that was shown for 10 seconds or less I must have it. 

 

I would love a 1/48 Cats Eye

Edited by LRS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LRS said:

The only way I would get another 1/48 is if it came bundled with GBP armor and they never sold it separately. Or if they came out with an obscure version such as the Alaska Guards. If there was a mecha that was shown for 10 seconds or less I must have it. 

The 1/48 Yammie has covered that, however not in DX format yet (which is up to Bandai to decide when to release it)

Mechas where done in the 1/60 Yammie scale only. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am in disbelief.  My first order ever from Nippon-Yasan (placed 01/28/2020) arrived in the mail today...a DX VF-1A Max.  Granted, I opted for JP International by Ferry, and there is this whole pandemic going on, so I knew I was in for a long haul, but this is the first time I've every actually received product in exchange for money from NY after several orders.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, LRS said:

I wonder if reduced manufacturing due to covid will curtail the number of kakizaki made and make it the rarest dx of all. It's not a popular model. I can see them cutting production short. 

Kinda doubt it at this time. Manufacturing is in China where they don't really care for such things. If anything, Bandai will just delay the release like what they already did with some items. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Paco Grande said:

So now I’m looking at getting the whole skull squad..... I think I may have an addiction problem. 

And now you have to get 4x Strike packs to go with them, like a certain person I know (looks in the mirror).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@DYRL VF-1S I broke down and ordered Kakizaki's 1A. If I get a Hikaru 1A and a Max 1S (assuming they do those) then it would actually be screen accurate to NOT have them in super/strike packs. :)

 

Granted it was only about 20 seconds of screentime before Max stole the show, but it's something. Might need to order a 1/60 Queadluun-rau too if it ever happened. I know the scales would be off but those things are so big it wouldn't matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeniusornome said:

@DYRL VF-1S I broke down and ordered Kakizaki's 1A. If I get a Hikaru 1A and a Max 1S (assuming they do those) then it would actually be screen accurate to NOT have them in super/strike packs. :)

 

Granted it was only about 20 seconds of screentime before Max stole the show, but it's something. Might need to order a 1/60 Queadluun-rau too if it ever happened. I know the scales would be off but those things are so big it wouldn't matter.

Well, they showed off the Hikaru 1A already, but nothing yet for Max 1S - only the DYRL Max 1A.  And considering they showed the 001 Black Skull in the SSPs, we know Roy is coming at some point as well.

Bandai always be messing with the teams.  But I'm cool with having a 1A squad and a Roy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeniusornome said:

@DYRL VF-1S I broke down and ordered Kakizaki's 1A. If I get a Hikaru 1A and a Max 1S (assuming they do those) then it would actually be screen accurate to NOT have them in super/strike packs. :)

 

Granted it was only about 20 seconds of screentime before Max stole the show, but it's something. Might need to order a 1/60 Queadluun-rau too if it ever happened. I know the scales would be off but those things are so big it wouldn't matter.

20 seconds....now I might have to add a Max 1S to my own collection....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

Might need to order a 1/60 Queadluun-rau too if it ever happened. I know the scales would be off but those things are so big it wouldn't matter.

Your post just made me think and I just did this quickly (I believe that this was done before, however with the two Yamato scales in tow).

Here's the DX VF-1s Strike Hikaru and the 1/60 Yamato Q-Rau Max as is. 

DSC01774.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@LRS kakizaki’s 1a got about 20 seconds of screen time in the atmosphere without SSP before he got blown up. I think Hikaru’s 1a is also only briefly in that scene. The focus was on max. But of course we got hikaru’s 1a without SSP at the beginning of the movie. 
 

Max got several minutes of an epic mecha battle in his. 
 

these things are already expensive. Adding accessories to each one is just harsh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I expect my 1S Hikaru to be naked for a long time. Paid for my AE preorder more than a half year ago. I'm in the April batch but the postal service from Japan to Argentina is postponed for the time being.

Hope AE holds my preorder for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

@LRS kakizaki’s 1a got about 20 seconds of screen time in the atmosphere without SSP before he got blown up. I think Hikaru’s 1a is also only briefly in that scene. The focus was on max. But of course we got hikaru’s 1a without SSP at the beginning of the movie. 
 

Max got several minutes of an epic mecha battle in his. 
 

these things are already expensive. Adding accessories to each one is just harsh. 

But we saw hikaru 1A at the beginning of DYRL. Yes with fast packs but still. Actually, unless I'm mistaken, max's 1A was only shown for like five seconds...but I dont like duplicate reskins. So the 1S max is what I'm hoping for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LRS said:

But we saw hikaru 1A at the beginning of DYRL. Yes with fast packs but still. Actually, unless I'm mistaken, max's 1A was only shown for like five seconds...but I dont like duplicate reskins. So the 1S max is what I'm hoping for. 

Ya but it was epic;)3507DC3C-723E-4D19-9433-41835F2FD969.gif.d2f6e8acb844b241d7f41f5b94c34192.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...