Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, erizai said:

Lucky the madness ended.... phew .. congratulation to those secured the orders... Bandai really solid for this stunt..

No official polls or anything like that, but it seems that most of us who wanted one, did get at least one from somewhere. 

I N T E N S E

had 2 in cart at amiami tabs crashed, came back then only let me have one, then server down, then gone.

got one from cdjapan chose EMS coz panic lol. total price for me AU$281.62. less than HALF what I paid for the VF-0S premium finish and 140 less than Milia premium finish...

3 minutes ago, spanner said:

the Amazon link won't let me process my order to Australia.. and shipping to Aus is more than 1200..

It's because us Aussies no longer have the option of buying from foreign Amazon any more. We are only allowed to purchase internationally via Amazon AU's global portal. International Amazon sites can't be forked dealing with getting and ABN and doing quarterly BAS etc. They just block all AU addresses. Thanks Australian government...

Last time I tried to order at Amazon Japan, they would not ship to a US address. That was years ago.

I tried just now and they allowed it. 18000 + 1200 for shipping. HS with shipping will almost certainly cost more so I will cancel it.

Edited by Lolicon

1 minute ago, eggy99 said:

It's because us Aussies no longer have the option of buying from foreign Amazon any more. We are only allowed to purchase internationally via Amazon AU's global portal. International Amazon sites can't be forked dealing with getting and ABN and doing quarterly BAS etc. They just block all AU addresses. Thanks Australian government...

Wow, that sucks

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Last time I tried to order at Amazon Japan, they would not ship to a US address. That was years ago.

I tried just now and they allowed it. 18000 + 1200 for shipping. HS with shipping will almost certainly cost more so I will cancel it.

yeah i was surprised they allowed it,

so i posted it after ordering. 

Just now, Lolicon said:

Just be careful with the cancellations.... cos accounts can and have been suspended for this.... after all that's why CDJapan takes in full payment now

1 minute ago, juice14 said:

Just be careful with the cancellations.... cos accounts can and have been suspended for this.... after all that's why CDJapan takes in full payment now

For Amazon Japan, you can't cancel after Nov 24th but anytime before it's ok

Edited by davidwhangchoi

4 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

We can blame the liberals and Gerry Harvey for that, is isn't making enough fleecing people know that he has a lot of competition.

4 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Wow, that sucks

Our government somehow strong armed many international retailers to apply for tax collecting as part of GST that all Australians should be paying for purchases. Even a small retailer like Ami is collecting tax for Australian purchases. All my orders now have 10% added tax including shipping! The main purpose is to reduce importing purchasing that is hurting our local retail as our pricing is much more expensive than overseas. It will also be a big chunk of money in the government's pocket now too. :(

1 minute ago, juice14 said:

Maybe they're trying to screw over people now since they couldn't fleece people with the whole VF-31A debacle.  I've never seen them raise prices on a pre-order before.