Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Today's preorder has the added difficulty of me not only being half a planet away from home (I've done that preorder) - but starts at precisely the same time as the day long conference seminar I'm giving. I'm counting on stragglers not turning up at exactly 9am ;-p.

7 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I actually enjoy posting links.  If it helps MWF members secure valkyries for themselves, I am happy to do it.

i know, i used to do it years ago for pre-order night but stopped posting frequently here once i got into other sites and discord.

good to see at least one person doing it. helps all the late comers catch up quickly.  

Edited by davidwhangchoi

18 minutes ago, orindlt said:

Today's preorder has the added difficulty of me not only being half a planet away from home (I've done that preorder) - but starts at precisely the same time as the day long conference seminar I'm giving. I'm counting on stragglers not turning up at exactly 9am ;-p.

Pre-ordering via projector screen? :lol:

1 minute ago, moose said:

Any other retailers have links up? Hlj ?

You'll see HLJ post is up between right on the dot to 2 mins after official sale time. Check MyFigCollection listing, as Ryan (HLJ) will post the item page link there when it goes live.

Edited by eggy99

4 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

You'll see HLJ post is up between right on the dot to 2 mins after official sale time. Check MyFigCollection listing, as Ryan (HLJ) will post the item page link there when it goes live.

Hmmmm interesting...What thread? Link? Thanks!

1 hour ago, kkx said:

Is peer pressure not strong enough to "make" you get one?

Actually, I’m not sure why I’m still up. Hahaha! :lol:

But I’m glad I did because I saw Jenius post in the Mospeada thread of new photos of the upcoming Sentinel’s Yellow Ride Armor. What a lovely. :wub: Will probably focus more my budget on that one. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Hmmmm interesting...What thread? Link? Thanks!

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/826287

Although it probably will not be useful for this PO. HLJ did not post their product link for the DX 1J at all back in July.

Maybe this link might work once it goes active (linked from MFC):
https://hlj.com/dx-chogokin-vf-1a-valkyrie-maximilian-jenius-use-bans56722